Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

i think they already knew he was leaving, all that her sleeping by herself doing a single show (masturbation) they were trying to get us used to her being by her self when he is left and till they get new people, last few days they just sit there till show time around 1 or 2 am the go back to theyer thing phone or tv. at least since she likes snicking around and have sex now ivo can come here pretending to go to the shop or some thing.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macarthy

There are guys who fuck girls  and run away using them as kleenex... now here is a girl doing the same and she is  being scolded. Go  ahead Cristy fuck whom you like you are a  a beautifull slut to watch and im with you 200 p/cent

It was me and don't mind Mr Bean, as usual he feels compelled to call a woman nasty names. I am going to take a wild guess and say that is resentment because most women will  have nothing to do with him.

The real question is why do you continue to stick up for a whore? Is it because that's the only girl you can get, a girl that will sleep with anything.

The real question is why do you continue to stick up for a whore? Is it because that's the only girl you can get, a girl that will sleep with anything.

boy you really don't like women. looks like ivor and sonia are moving in with christy.

Or is Petra moving in with Christy? She got and used garment bags to pack some stuff and her suitcase is on her bed. I bet that is what they are doing. Then, they only need 2 new guys for her and Christy. Petra will stabilize Voro and Sonia and Ivo will move into Petra's bed together. This all came after the VV meeting earlier and Messa leaving. Big reorganization in VV. Actually makes sense. Tver doesn't need Petra babysitting them anymore, while Christy needs a firm hand to keep her in line. And the girls like each other. Win/win! But they better get new guys or Christy will stray again.