Tver - Split 2

mosquito

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat 11

Are you sure that Charlie has left the apartment ? Just witnessed that Petra leaving (saying goodbye, suitcase etc). Charlie seems to be still there, along with Ivo, Sonia and Akira. Perhaps a vacancy for Christy has occurred. Off Topic, is it just me or is Ivo the complete narcissist, forever admiring his self in the mirror. Just curious.

Charlie has left the project, but she didn't leave Akira. She'll still be coming over on weekends. Petra has left for a few days

VoyeurVilla @voyeur_villa

Our main server is died, reserve one is on. We apologize for it. If site still not  working, contact the support, we will assist you ASAP

p.s it has been working last 45 min or so i think its ok now

VoyeurVilla @voyeur_villa

Our main server is died, reserve one is on. We apologize for it. If site still not  working, contact the support, we will assist you ASAP

p.s it has been working last 45 min or so i think its ok now

Dude, everyone knows it's fine already. Who are you posting this for??

I see, so Charlie will still be around on weekends, but no longer living there. Is it possible that she has school during the week and cannot travel so long distance? So with Petra gone for a little while, just Ivo, Sonia and Akira now. What is next step for Tver, Petra and Akira during the week?

I see, so Charlie will still be around on weekends, but no longer living there. Is it possible that she has school during the week and cannot travel so long distance? So with Petra gone for a little while, just Ivo, Sonia and Akira now. What is next step for Tver, Petra and Akira during the week?

If Akira doesn't decide to leave also, it we'll be same as before. Petra giving him bj's or doing shows for him while he jerks off.