Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking more selfies, may be trying to assure her self she is pretty even tho she is alone now, she keep enter apt them, this girl does not like other people to have sex. this is the second time she went in to the room, may be fishing for invitation to join.

Well, maybe. Gavin is like massaging Julia forever and Christy walks in numerous times and keeps talking to them. WTF! This is like the longest prelude to sex ever. Seems like a big tease show for us. BTW, Julia gave us  a mini masturbation show in the tub before.

may be she is a bit shy when it comes to sex, she is under the cover

Well if she's the one that's shy, she better get over that shit quick. Because Christy damn sure isn't shy... and she'll definitely let Gavin know she isn't.

Then again, maybe he's the shy one about showing his dick on cam? I don't know. I still think it's too early to make any judgments on this couple yet, especially since none of them have gotten drunk yet. THAT'S when the true colors come out.

I don't think she is shy. We saw a brief glimpse of her licking his cock. They run around nude, she masturbated a little in the bath. I think they were putting on a show for us, but wanted to tease us and stoke the interest in them by doing it mostly under the covers. We have seen this before with others. I am not even sure if he came, so they may fuck later. I think if she swallowed his cum, she would wash out her mouth (she is an ocd clean person). They are sure putting on a good show. I think things will be shown more through time.