Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

I understand what you guys are saying, but I think they are a real couple. They show real affection especially in bed. They spoon a lot. Now, don't get me wrong. I tend to be very cynical, witness my previous posts. But, I do see real affection. They aren't the most affectionate in public anyway. I don't think VV would dare put them forward as a couple and then watch them fight like the others in Voro recently. And this is not rlc, no phony couples trying to get free rent. VV would can them in a minute if they find that they are phony. Rlc would keep them forever. The way they look at each other at times, they are real. Having said that though, I feel they are going to play us for a while until we are hooked. I am hooked already, so stop it! In any case, at least there is no crazy drama now and all get along. Btw, I notice that when Christy video chats with someone, she is naked but hides her naked breasts. That means a guy that she is chatting with. I think Petra does the same. So my question is, why not invite in this guy (maybe long distance relationship) or get a guy for her. Christy seems almost serene for her, considering she doesn't have a guy. Maybe she knows that will change soon, now that new couple is settled in.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree that this fooling around under the covers will get old fast and will not work for long. I think tomorrow will tell where we are going with this. I do notice that Julia and Gavin are very aware of the cameras, more even than Christy was at first. And they are not shy, so why the game? Unless, they are a couple but more of a casual sexual one and not very attached to each other. That could explain their relative lack of affection, though they have some. Almost like two people who were dating, having sex and then found out about this opportunity and thought they were game for it. And they may actually be able to do it. Nowadays, I think there are many young people who hook up and have a relationship, but it is more casual and sex oriented, not love. We will know soon. If they have a casual relationship, they will not mind Christy being involved with them. If they are truly a couple, they won't share and we will see more open affection each day.

You know I just realized the proof that the activity tonight was just a show. They did it with the lights on. Often, when the couples have sex not for show, they shut the lights off and have candles or strobes on. And that thing with Julia's head being pushed up and down under the covers looked like a caricature of a fake blowjob. Like a movie where they show bodies somewhat and simulate sex but we don't see anything. R rated, basically. You know Gavin almost seemed to be laughing at us when he would look at her under the covers. It is possible she did suck him but not that seriously and not to orgasm. Well, if they are a real couple and want to have sex, they are just depriving themselves with the act. If they do keep faking it, I may actually complain to VV. I can take a show once in a while. But total phoniness and I will leave this stupid site. We are not fools!

I just complained to VV about the fake sex act under the covers by Gavin and Julia. I said this is not what we pay for. They take us for fools. The one thing that will get my goat is when someone tries to take my money for something fake. I am the ultimate consumer advocate. When we all complained about previous problems, VV heard us and eventually took action. If they just talk to them and get them do real stuff over the covers, I will be happy. Hey, and if they don't have sex every day, that's ok. But no phony shows or maybe many of us will leave and take our money with us.

well my month has expired and I no longer have full access to bedrooms or bathrooms. I will just view the free cams.  I know I wont see as much but I need my money for the holidays.  I really like Julia, she has a great body. gavin seems ok, but he reminds me of phil in a lot of ways.  Christy needs a guy now. when messa stopped by to fix the door, it looked like Christy and him still had some feelings for each other. plus he seemed to get along with Julia and gavin.  too bad  he left, might have been interesting the 4 of them.

I hope someone will be kind and post any vids of Julia and gavin.  also pics as well.

mr1010.. I always like your posts, keep them comin!

Thanks, tallguy. Sorry you won't see inside. If I'm there I will try to keep you informed. And if you read this camcap post Julia, please suck his cock  for real outside the covers. I can tell you are real good at it. And stop looking at the cameras, forget they are there!

Watching Julia after she woke up. I definitely think she and Gavin are a couple, but think they are playing games with us. To be optomistic, maybe it is just temporary to try to lure us in. Which is pretty unneccesary since we are already watching!

mr1010.. thank you, I appreciate that a lot.  I saw the blowjob last night and I don't think it was fake, but I didn't like the fact that she hid under the covers. Julia has an awesome figure and sure looked like she knows how to give great head.  I wonder if gavin may be a bit cam shy?  Julia was great in the tub as well.

I just saw them leave with a big bag. looks like they may be gone for the day and perhaps wont be back til late tonight.

I enjoyed my month of viewing, altho some wasn't too good. (phil leaving,nastya leaving and messa as well. but did get to see dome good sex too)  I really hope Julia gives us some great sex shows.

I hate playing devil's advocate here, but you complained to VV that a couple that just arrived did not have sex in the way you wanted? Seriously? What is next. Demanding that they perform specific acts? You will say you complained because you BELIEVE it was fake and demand they stop. Are you kidding? If I were them and read these boards I know what my response would be. Not a happy one.

Guest macarthy

By the way anyone's got messa's very first night with nastya and very first night with cristy ...(that famous night) ?