Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

I think they should add more cameras in voro. one in the living room.  one in the shower. and one in the bathtub room.  the camera showing the front of couch could be a free cam.  this would attract more viewers to voro.  tver had more cameras put in, so I think voro should too.  after the holidays I may subscribe again. 

this is only a suggestion.  it prob wont happen.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't VV send in a repairman to fix the door. It's their apartments, they need to fix it. Haven't they had enough of people being cut by glass? The three of them doing some arts and crafts on the floor again. I saw them drinking, hoping they do sexy drinking games. Julia and Gavin do seem more relaxed every day, fitting in. Maybe things will change soon as they adjust to the cameras. I think maybe there is something to the idea that there is usually some adjustment period for the new tenants. Sonia and Phil took awhile before they fucked that one time and they didn't show it (in the shower). Maybe we are spoiled by Christy who will fuck anyone, usually someone else's guy, and had almost no adjustment period. I will give them more time so long as they are not playing with our heads.

I hate playing devil's advocate here, but you complained to VV that a couple that just arrived did not have sex in the way you wanted? Seriously? What is next. Demanding that they perform specific acts? You will say you complained because you BELIEVE it was fake and demand they stop. Are you kidding? If I were them and read these boards I know what my response would be. Not a happy one.

I've said from day one that this guy was an f...n troll. Him and that genius sat11. They spend at least 70% of their time in Camcaps and only 30% watching VV or RLC. And yet they keep coming with their "logical" hypothesis on current and upcoming :lmao: relationship and website status. Like they're supplying us with important, secret background info that we desperately need. LOL

I've looked over mr1010's posts archive and their times, the other day within a 20 min span he visited VV twice and RLC twice and had time to make three posts on CamCaps. How validated can any of his posts be and how can anyone take anything he says seriously? That's beyond me