Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macarthy

I wish I could have treated her tummy ache. I would have proposed the " sirop de cordon"    to put things right

for her.    Any way Im glad she got some med.

I hate playing devil's advocate here, but you complained to VV that a couple that just arrived did not have sex in the way you wanted? Seriously? What is next. Demanding that they perform specific acts? You will say you complained because you BELIEVE it was fake and demand they stop. Are you kidding? If I were them and read these boards I know what my response would be. Not a happy one.

Exactly! First he complains that the don't have any couples and that it's scripted, then when a couple FINALLY comes in like he wanted, he complains after only ONE day that it's not what he wants to see. I find it incredibly ridiculous and immature.

Now i will be very short about this post above mine. You pay services in advance. You committed you self to watch 5-7 hours per day. Only to recognize after some time it's fake it's lie it's scripted.

Now let me see you as subscriber. Let me see your face after 10 days spending time  in anticipation.

NO.....  why not ?????? Well we are talking about your money now and not just your typed words on forum.

So you spent 50-70 hours waiting for what?

OK, so I am ambivalent about Voro. I wanted a couple, that is true. It seems we got a couple. And maybe I am a little impatient. I understand planned and scripted sex in this site, but not fake or fraudulent or hidden. I will try to be more patient. They can  put on a show and I don't mind that or I wouldn't watch. But, it almost seemed like Gavin was almost mocking us a little the way he played with the cover over Julia, removed just enough for us to see her lick his cock but not her sucking him, then did this incredible caricature of a blowjob by crazy pushing up and down of her head under the covers. He even seemed to make a smile at the cameras while he did that. One other thing I will say, we don't pay for r rated simulations here. I can watch many regular movies that are r rated and watch simulated sex. Christy and Phil didn't do simulated sex. Christy and Messa didn't do simulated sex. Messa and Nastya didn't do simulated sex. Sonia and Ivo don't do simulated sex. Charlie and Akira didn't do simulated sex. Even Christy's masturbation show that one night wasn't simulated. Sonia and Petra have fooled around for real. We even saw Phil and Dizi have intercourse in the tub for a couple of minutes, no hidden. Tanya and Akira. I could go on and on. Akira and Charlie are real boyfriend and girlfriend and they don't hide their sex. I don't know if you remember but Charlie before she joined was a little shy, yet she would show the sex or blowjobs. Look, I understand that once in a while they will want to be a bit private and that's ok. But it felt like a game they were playing. I actually like them personally, they are very nice, no drama. And Julie has a killer body. But don't take our money and run. You joined this site so you have to show things. Otherwise, work for a living not doing sex sites.

I didn't I heard the part when glass was broken . Last part that i know was some  possible banging nails with hammer into the supporting rails ,

That's really bad luck they need to hire professionals to fix that door

He was almost finish. He tried to put in the glass alone but it felt down the ground :D

He should have better asked Christy or Julia for a helping hand.