Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly because she doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time. It was a lot easier to flirt with Ivo since she wasn't living there and was only visiting, but the glass is lot closer to her face when it's a roommate's boyfriend you're trying to steal.

Well, maybe. Gavin is like massaging Julia forever and Christy walks in numerous times and keeps talking to them. WTF! This is like the longest prelude to sex ever. Seems like a big tease show for us. BTW, Julia gave us  a mini masturbation show in the tub before.

Was more scratching accompanied by a moan....

I feel a bit annoyed. When they make it so obvious it is just a show to get us excited about them, I feel played with. Now, the other part of me likes the show, but given that they only did a partial and under the covers, it seems a little phony. I am not even sure if she really gave him a bj. He was just pushing her head up and down under the covers, we never actually saw her with the cock in her mouth and all we saw was a little lick. And I doubt she swallowed his cum or that he even  came, given how they would clean up afterwards if he did. Almost reminds me of the Tver phoniness of the three way. Voro at least had mostly real sex before.

Possibly because she doesn't want a repeat of what happened last time. It was a lot easier to flirt with Ivo since she wasn't living there and was only visiting, but the glass is lot closer to her face when it's a roommate's boyfriend you're trying to steal.

well he looks act like phil, so may be the two girls end up having fun while he enjoys watching them then we will have a reproduction of dizi,tanya and phil show

it seems she is the dominente  part of the relationship,he tries she tale him off, the only physical contact she does is lean on him on the sofa,if they were not new i would say she does not seem that affectionate to ward him, actually every time christy woke around in the leaving room her eyes follow her wather she likes her or treat end by her i don't know. or MAY BE  I AM JUST BORED AND IMAGINING THINGS.

You are right, Cassy. This is what VV does. I do think they are a real couple because there is affection between them, but they play with us. I am sure they will want to have sex in time, so it will happen. And probably we will see it once they have us hooked in! I find it objectionable that they feel they need to reel us in. We are watching already, we want to see sex, so why play with us? And I have nothing against Julia and Gavin, they seem like good people. They actually fit well into VV. And Christy even helped them set up for their show, she gave them candles or lights. I'm sure they even told her they were going to do a show and Christy knows, she has done them also. I don't mind them being exhibitionists and doing it for the cameras, but don't play games with us. I tire of this kind of crap on this site. Tver has already been doing this, now Voro?

Now, they go to sleep or least Gavin did. Christy talking or video chatting with someone in her room. Maybe she can get the guy (if it is a guy) to join them in VV. Then, she'll be happy which means everyone will be happy. But, VV stop the fake games! Oh and I think Julia was looking at a contract with Gavin. They certainly are going to be asked to stay. Maybe the shows were a kind of  audition.

that might be what they thought, i don't know however that does not make sense to me if they want to hook us they would give us the best show and the best sex, what this does is make people think of them as fake or boring couple. no one ever thought we do the worst show and and people ask for more. it seems to me that it was done to stop the pressure of them not having sex the second day in a row in a place where the tenants are obligated to do some kind of sexual entertainment. as a couple hey should not even do a show just enjoy each other as couples do, how simple is that, strangers do a show.

OK last post today than it's bed time and will log out

I notice last night very soon after they arrived. Gavin was trying to give a hug to Julia and possible platonic kiss and she just push him away. For me was first sign that may not be the real couple. Julia look nice for sure. But when we talk about emotions she is just empty shell.  I see absolutely nothing they may indicate to me that they know each other for some time except one thing : She serves him regularly drinks must be coffee with milk or maybe it's tea in this big cups. If you ask me that's about it.

However you want to see and understand. For me they are not real couple. Well they may become in future but they are not now.

that how i feel the more i watch them the more i think they are pretending to be a couple, may be they made a deal before they got here and sometimes he gets carried away and she tale him off. if you notice as well when she is happy and dancing its by herself not with him even when he is standing there.