Juke Box Split #2

piedpiper1968

As usual some may like her music and some may not  . Sofia Jannok is Sami from Lapland , Northern Sweden  .  She only sings in her native language which is Northern Sami  .  Her family ancestry is reindeer herding  . ...............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU-np8zS4HQ  ..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVGuY6askDs 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't like my Ellis Marsalis? 

I think that's fairly soothing.

Of course like it. I knew of his work back when you were a mere zygote. In fact, that's the reason I posted Bob James instead of Blue Cheer, Iron Butterfly or Contact High With the Godz.

We've got to keep our playlists organized, graceful and coherent, even if our brains are not.  ;D

As usual some may like her music and some may not  . Sofia Jannok is Sami from Lapland , Northern Sweden  .  She only sings in her native language which is Northern Sami  .  Her family ancestry is reindeer herding  . ...............

If I were a reindeer, I'd follow her anywhere.  :-* :P :-*

Thanks for the post. She's terrific!

From Darkman... 

I also, copyright, may not be downloaded,

If you use Chrome, Woody, just right click and left click translate to English. Getting away from IE was the best thing I ever did. Very small learning curve too. Even for an old dude like me.

You didn't like my Ellis Marsalis? 

I think that's fairly soothing.

Of course like it. I knew of his work back when you were a mere zygote. In fact, that's the reason I posted Bob James instead of Blue Cheer, Iron Butterfly or Contact High With the Godz.

We've got to keep our playlists organized, graceful and coherent, even if our brains are not.  ;D

Mmm. okay.

But I never was a zygote.

You know how, in It's A Wonderful Life (1946), every time a bell chimes, an angel, like Clarence, gets his/her wings?  Yeah, well, see, in my case, it's a bit different.

A happy little girl comes into the world every time a Democrat changes his/her party affiliation to Republican.  That's where I came from.  Quite a large class, we were... for sure. 

True that.

Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place

=================================

Everything, everything, everything, everything..

In its right place

In its right place

In its right place

Right place

Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon

Everything, everything, everything..

In its right place

In its right place

Right place