Thoughts for the day Split #2

Ozi

Can you imagine what Jupiter would do to shipping and our tides?  :-\

Or what would happen with our women's PMS cycles?  :o

Would a full Jupiter bring out a wereelephant instead of a werewolf?  ???

Would you become taller and lighter with Jupiter was overhead, and then become short and heavy when it set?  ;D

The implications are mind boggling, but Saturn looks really cool.  8)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But thank you for the kind birthday wishes, M. écureuil.

Errr, um, yes. I hope you had a marvelous birthday; you're the veritable sweetheart of CC; may you be blessed with a Pulitzer and the sale of screen rights next week. And drive a hard bargain on the toy rights; they're worth a fortune to a writer, too, especially if you can get Victoria's Secret,  McDonald's, and Duracel all involved with design and marketing.  :P ;D

Victoria Secret? Hmmm.  Would work for them for free -- that is, in exchange for product.  But to do that I would have to get back into eating salads dressed with squeezed lemon.... for dinner.  Ugh.

The Old Webster Dictionary:

GAY    (a.)  The quality of being light hearted or joyful.  A popular expression often used in books and plays.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The New Webster Dictionary:

GAY?    (a.)  The sick and revolting quality of a man having a deep desire to have another man shove his cock up his ass. 

(b.)  A male cocksucker.

(c.)  The quality of being strange or peculiar, or of being seen as queer in nature.

Editors Note;    What the hell any of this has to do with being light hearted or joyful is really baffling to me!     

The Old Webster Dictionary:

GAY    (a.)  The quality of being light hearted or joyful.  A popular expression often used in books and plays.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The New Webster Dictionary:

GAY?    (a.)  The sick and revolting quality of a man having a deep desire to have another man shove his cock up his ass. 

(b.)  A male cocksucker.

(c.)  The quality of being strange or peculiar, or of being seen as queer in nature.

Editors Note;    What the hell any of this has to do with being light hearted or joyful is really baffling to me!   

en mi pueblo gay es una marica un maricon , un bugarra , travelo , moña , sarasa , mariposa , que pierde aceite , http://www.desmotivar.com/img/desmotivaciones/97908_s_las-cosas-por-su-nombre.jpg

Victoria Secret? Hmmm.

According to me Mrs., Victoria's Secret, is having the body to wear the clothing.

Otherwise, over the years VS has made some excellent men's fragrance products. I've been using their men's products for the better part of the last 25 years. Pricey, but women will stop me to ask what I'm wearing and many will come right up close for a good sniff. I give them one too. Mmmmm!

I have a tremendous advantage over most other people when figuring out what Obama does and why he does it.  See, I read both of his books -- cover to cover.  He is a pretty good writer and the stories are inspiring.  That said, however, it is clear that he is not Pro-American at all.  If anything, the man is Anti-American.  Not that he champions any body else's cause; no, he champions his own cause of bringing America down.  He feels the same about all "colonialist" powers of the past.  Were he the PM of GB he would be doing the same destructive activities against that country.  Is is a self-appointed Satan-anointed judge, jury, and executioner of "The First World."  If the Lord Almighty won't cause the meed to inherit the world, Obama has taken on the task of making it easier by crippling as much of the civilized world as he can.  In some ways, he is the Anti-Christ. 

Could somebody explain to us Europeans why there are so many intolerant U.S. right wing republicans in this Old Dudes thread of a voyeur site? How many percent of the CC members are you loud republicans in fact? Where are all the democrats - the other half of the U.S. citizens - especially those who benefit from ObamaCare, the social security reform that after decades/centuries has finally brought the U.S. at least a few steps closer to an equal society - though that dream will never totally come true?