Thoughts for the day Split #3

I take that in Kalifornia you don't have the Castle Doctrine law in effect.

Never take anything for granted about this state. The government is corrupt; it's run by jack-asses, and your treatment varies by which way the political winds blow.

There are too many humans here, and most of them are group-think stupid. Other than that, it's a beautiful place for squirrels as long as they avoid being sucked into the tire tread.

Never take anything for granted about this state. The government is corrupt; it's run by jack-asses, and your treatment varies by which way the political winds blow.

There are too many humans here, and most of them are group-think stupid. Other than that, it's a beautiful place for squirrels as long as they avoid being sucked into the tire tread.

Every Citizen should form a coup and overthrow the Government.

Well only one more year and Obama's Black Ass will be history.

In Canada they just elected another fucking frenchman for Prime Minister. We're in trouble now. His name is Trudeau.

One more year of Obama and the Free World might be history.

I think he has something up his sleeve that's going to be Major before he leaves office.

With all the sick mofo's it's surprising someone hasn't put a bullet between his eyes.

)

(

|\_________________,_ )

|    ==== _______)__)

__/___  ====_/

(O____)\\_(_/

(O_ ____)

(O____)

Before, we would have been stuck with Biden. More of a bigger joke. And if Biden were iced, the Speaker of the House replaces him. At the time, that would have been Nazi Pelosi. Better to just stick with the black shithead and cut his balls off.

Now we have to take care of him and his dumb ass wife and his family for the rest of their lives. Why, I don't know. He's worth millions.

Edited version.

Saint Teresa’s lament: “More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered prayers.”

By Steve Faber

Donald Trump, to many, is alluring. He’s been cleaning up in the polls. He represents our confusion: Is he “real” or “authentic”? To the fictional city of Washingwood, he’s an orgasm, the perfect collision of foreplay leading to climax, a false entertainment meeting a political reality. When Trump says what’s on his mind, he’s telling you he has enough fuck-you money to say what’s on his mind with little to no regard for the consequences of doing so.

But in our desperate search for authenticity, Trump is (at press time) either leading or in second place in every national poll, apparently because “he says it as it is.” No, he doesn’t. He just says it. So does my neighbor when he’s drunk. Do you want him in the Oval Office?

Every human being with a thought process has an opinion. People of power who simply express their opinion without examining the consequences care very little for those to whom they express it. They care that it is televised, publicized, argued over, agreed with (or not). Mostly, however, they care that they have the power of a platform from which to express it.

Many Americans live vicariously through reality shows. (Otherwise, why televise them?) However, substituting reality for authenticity in a man who has nuclear-launch codes, the ability to order other men and women into peril and death, the ability to send our political economy into the gutter, and a bully pulpit to denigrate other nations and nationalities? That is goddamn dangerous.

America, why do we ache for what we know is false? Why do we delude ourselves? Why are we unable to simply search for true authenticity and, if it is nonexistent, simply say so, instead of biting the apple we know is toxic? When did we give up on policy and substitute it with the obnoxious sound bite?

Back to Saint Teresa’s lament.  Our prayers for authenticity may result in tears if those prayers are answered. Donald Trump is a prayer, trust me,  that you do not want answered.

The value of Trump (I'm a Libertarian, I won't have any dogs in this fight, no matter what) is that he had the guts to do what the politicians would never do: He brought up issues the politicians would have preferred to avoid at campaign season. Namely, our government's non-enforcement of border controls and our inability to administer any common sense in foreign or domestic policy.

Let's say Putin wants to control Syria, and he negotiates with Obama. Knock-out on the first punch. Boring fight. Already witnessed that.

Let's say Putin wants control of uranium deposits in North America, and works with Hillary on the deal. The Clinton Foundation gets a bit of grease, and it's a done deal. Boring. Already witnessed that.

Let's say Putin wants to buy a skyscraper in New York City and negotiates with Trump on the deal. Putin would, of course, get reamed. But the negotiations would be interesting as all hell to watch.  :D

Since most Americans have decided to vote themselves "gifts," the democratic-republic is dead, we have no leaders of merit stepping forward, and I think as long as we're all going down the toilet we might as well have an entertaining time. Hence, a Biden vs. Trump contest would have probably had the most sparkle.

The value of Trump (I'm a Libertarian, I won't have any dogs in this fight, no matter what) is that he had the guts to do what the politicians would never do: He brought up issues the politicians would have preferred to avoid at campaign season. Namely, our government's non-enforcement of border controls and our inability to administer any common sense in foreign or domestic policy.

Let's say Putin wants to control Syria, and he negotiates with Obama. Knock-out on the first punch. Boring fight. Already witnessed that.

Let's say Putin wants control of uranium deposits in North America, and works with Hillary on the deal. The Clinton Foundation gets a bit of grease, and it's a done deal. Boring. Already witnessed that.

Let's say Putin wants to buy a skyscraper in New York City and negotiates with Trump on the deal. Putin would, of course, get reamed. But the negotiations would be interesting as all hell to watch.  :D

Since most Americans have decided to vote themselves "gifts," the democratic-republic is dead, we have no leaders of merit stepping forward, and I think as long as we're all going down the toilet we might as well have an entertaining time. Hence, a Biden vs. Trump contest would have probably had the most sparkle.

Trump.jpg

The next President of the USA.

Guest TxFeller

What could be worse than those two?

What weneed is a Reagan.

My apologies for resurrecting such an old post... but the sheer lack of intelligence required to ever make such a statement boggles the mind. Another Reagan??? You're kidding, right? Selling the entire middle class (not just unions) down the river once wasn't enough??

Think about this for a moment: in 1980, the average CEO made about $250-350k/yr. Reagan, by breaking PATCO, signaled to all corporations the following summer that they no longer had to bargain in good faith with unions. You can be certain that message was heard loud and clear in boardrooms across the country, because middle class jobs immediately began evaporating, not just the textile worker jobs, and guess what happened next? CEOs started doubling their own salaries while choking the increases of the average worker, so much so that we now have CEOs making 8-figure salaries (plus 8-figure bonuses) while the average Joe Worker makes about double, to double and a half, what he made 35 years ago. Isn't that amazing? Who would ever have expected such a result? (Any half-wit with an abacus could have seen this coming.)

For those who will argue that today's CEOs are working 9-15 times harder? Don't make me laugh. That's total B.S. There were multinational corporations even in 1950 and companies that want to survive have always had to be innovative, not to mention the fact that the innovations are not coming from the CEOs, they're coming from JOE WORKER. Off-shoring of jobs? Destruction of the middle class to a point where it is nearly non-existent any more? Well, yes, you can now give credit to that CEO if you like, but the truth is it was Reagan who declared war on the middle class. And your hero, by the way, testified against other actors during the McCarthy hearings, as well.  :curse: :dwarf: :bang head: