Carla & Mario Videos Split #2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 10:23 AM, tFighterPilot said:

Walking around with no panties again

Reminds me of that party Harold and Kumar went to. If I was a billionaire I'd have one of those every week. Sure I'd help but schools in Africa and fund medical research but on Sundays that would be my religious experience otherwise what the hell is the point. I'd invite some Camcaps members.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 3:10 AM, StnCld316 said:

Mario Beats Carla With A Bottle

This guy can be a real fucking idiot at times.

I Agree with that but she came back to him after the last bust up, it's one of those relationships where she puts up with it .

He does this quite often. Sometimes to the point that she gets angry or gets hurt and cries. He also tries to initiate sex with her when she's obviously not receptive and keeps trying until she's pissed of and sometimes even hits him. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Most of the time they seem to be a loving couple though. 

He does this quite often. Sometimes to the point that she gets angry or gets hurt and cries. He also tries to initiate sex with her when she's obviously not receptive and keeps trying until she's pissed of and sometimes even hits him. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Most of the time they seem to be a loving couple though.

She'll only put up with it for so long.  One of these days she'll walk out the door and won't come back.

Mario is a total loser. The only thing he thinks about is that thing between his legs.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 10:49 PM, StnCld316 said:

One For The Ladies

Mario Beats Off In The Bedroom

Classic...love that guy! He couldn't care less  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:. I wish Carla would do the same instead of looking at that phone all the time :headache:

Mario really blew any chances he was going to get lucky tonight. When Carla went to sit next to him on the couch, he stuck his fork underneath her and she sat down hard on it. It obviously hurt her delicate little derriere, so she was really pissed off at him. Yelled at him, walked into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. Mario is definitely a piece of work. He had to know that was going to go badly.

(The Image & Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).