Carla & Mario Videos Split #2

Back in the day when I was 20 the only thing available was Horny Goat Weed. Three of those tablets and you were hard as a rock for 6 hours  :lmao:  :lmao:

And it still works. And it's just as expensive as any big pharma stuff too, but all natural.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the few girls that acts the way she would have in real life...that's what reallifecam is supposed to be :clap:

This was what attracted me in the first place, why invite people who are uncomfortable being watched to a 24/7 exhibitionist project? Carla and Nelly are probably the only two that seem to genuinely act as if there are no cameras  :clap:

Guest TxFeller

Carla and Nelly are probably the only two that seem to genuinely act as if there are no cameras

Carla may not interact with the cams as Mario did last week, but she does intentionally play to the audience there, just as Leora does. I haven't seen Zoya or (her sister?) act as though there are cams, either, nor most of the others in the "experiment", other than Lera, who hides for fear of being seen doing something normal by the cams. As for Nelly, I wouldn't mind if she hid more. She's sickly skinny.  :puke:

Carla may not interact with the cams as Mario did last week, but she does intentionally play to the audience there, just as Leora does. I haven't seen Zoya or (her sister?) act as though there are cams, either, nor most of the others in the "experiment", other than Lera, who hides for fear of being seen doing something normal by the cams. As for Nelly, I wouldn't mind if she hid more. She's sickly skinny.  :puke:

I somewhat disagree. What i meant is that they do things they would have whether or not there are cams...walk in underwear, fuck, masturbate etc. These are young people and that's what young people should be doing! When it comes to playing with the cams especially when they become sexual i think it's normal and gives them pleasure. Zoya sister is not even taking a normal shower or change clothes, constantly hiding. Carla is cool, although she is starting to turn off lights when she gets horny (only complain). Leora...everyone loves her for her sexuality and if she changes a lot of people might loose interest in that website (myself for sure). Zoya is great as well, not afraid of doing whatever she wants. Nelly, too doesn't care if there are cams around...and she is fine by me! The rest for the most part are a joke to me and have no business being there! 

I certainly don't have any problem wandering around  the upstairs of my house naked but even occasionally downstairs if I am alone in the house and am confident no-one is going to complain from outside. Even with other family members wearing just underwear is not really a problem. Back in my student days I don't ever remember either me of my fellow housemates' state of dress (we were all male) being a big issue although I don't remember meeting any naked 'guests' in the corridor - sometimes in a towel though.