Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Para la nostalgia.

esa es la chica que habia antes??de donde ha salido eso??

Pues no lo se ... alguien me la pasó, pero ni puta idea como la consiguió.

this shit VK pictures come probably from corboblanc  >:(

Hay que ser muy muy hijo de puta para señalar a alguién sin tener ningún tipo de pruebas simplemente para conseguir que prohíban la cuenta de esa persona. Enhorabuena campeón, lo has conseguido...ahora ya sabeís quién es uno de los topos!

Corboblanc is the only one guy who put VK pictures on CC.

well, it is new that !!! rcl and since when can it ban a user because he posted a photo vk on a internet forum ?? !!

There are laws in the photograph in Europe and the US. With smaller and bigger divergences. It is not allowed to publish photos and videos without permission of the illustrated person or the photographer (rights in own picture, copyright, copyright in the US and the EU). CC and you can be complained. This is an expensive procedure, with a conviction. So best of all no photos of foreign websites.

Esas leyes de las que usted habla tienen mucha letra pequeña. Esas fotos VK son de perfil público, no son privadas. Vaya usted a denunciar a la policia que le han robado una foto de un sitio en el que usted lo tiene como dominio público...ya verá usted lo que le pasa!  ;D

I have waited for it to himself one with this argument announces. First exactly investigate, then contacts again. However, should not be personal.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Para la nostalgia.

Hay que ser muy muy hijo de puta para señalar a alguién sin tener ningún tipo de pruebas simplemente para conseguir que prohíban la cuenta de esa persona. Enhorabuena campeón, lo has conseguido...ahora ya sabeís quién es uno de los topos!

well, it is new that !!! rcl and since when can it ban a user because he posted a photo vk on a internet forum ?? !!

There are laws in the photograph in Europe and the US. With smaller and bigger divergences. It is not allowed to publish photos and videos without permission of the illustrated person or the photographer (rights in own picture, copyright, copyright in the US and the EU). CC and you can be complained. This is an expensive procedure, with a conviction. So best of all no photos of foreign websites.

Esas leyes de las que usted habla tienen mucha letra pequeña. Esas fotos VK son de perfil público, no son privadas. Vaya usted a denunciar a la policia que le han robado una foto de un sitio en el que usted lo tiene como dominio público...ya verá usted lo que le pasa!  ;D

so, it was vk or lilu complain if they want! RLC has nothing to do with vk, Facebook, or instagram, old tenants! RLC doesn't have the legal right to ban a member, for a photo that does not belong on a forum that is not either! and yet, they do! ???

Para la nostalgia.

so, it was vk or lilu complain if they want! RLC has nothing to do with vk, Facebook, or instagram, old tenants! RLC doesn't have the legal right to ban a member, for a photo that does not belong on a forum that is not either! and yet, they do! ???

Everybody which knows which does not correspond a photo to the copyright has to require the right the distance. CC has to extinguish the duty such photos of his website. And this knows CC . This deals nothing with rlc . Case once some photos, for example, from Heidi Klum or from Helmut Newton and waits what happens. However, your wallet holds ready.

Para la nostalgia.

Everybody which knows which does not correspond a photo to the copyright has to require the right the distance. CC has to extinguish the duty such photos of his website. And this knows CC . This deals nothing with rlc . Case once some photos, for example, from Heidi Klum or from Helmut Newton and waits what happens. However, your wallet holds ready.

If rlc begins to ban members for photos that don't belong to them, then they can all afford, strike anyone for anything, according to their desire! a name that not only their please, comment? I repeat, rlc protects its contents, vk and social networks are not! banish a premium member for a miserable picture vk, which is not, strengthens my convictions relating to that company! the RLC is distressing! :o >:(

but as me the indicated a cc Member, do not monopolisons this thread for this topic, nothing is serious... ;)

Para la nostalgia.

If rlc begins to ban members for photos that don't belong to them, then they can all afford, strike anyone for anything, according to their desire! a name that not only their please, comment? I repeat, rlc protects its contents, vk and social networks are not! banish a premium member for a miserable picture vk, which is not, strengthens my convictions relating to that company! the RLC is distressing! :o >:(

but as me the indicated a cc Member, do not monopolisons this thread for this topic, nothing is serious... ;)

I know the commercial methods. from rlc not. I can only imagine that rlc everybody banishes, a photo of his girls on cc high-level store. Rlc can remove everybody without giving reasons from the member's area. Whether for rlc is good or not they themselves must know. I believe on it takes rlc no consideration. They earn enough.

Only to the information. I am no employee or spy from rlc . I am quite a normal user, how everybody here on cc . I know only the laws for photos and videos very exactly. I need this for my work. So do not annoy about me, I only want to help if originate misunderstandings. :)

Only to the information. I am no employee or spy from rlc . I am quite a normal user, how everybody here on cc . I know only the laws for photos and videos very exactly. I need this for my work. So do not annoy about me, I only want to help if originate misunderstandings. :)

don't worry, I understand perfectly... it is simply that the right photos rlc affect them, not those of social networks, and in addition to girls who are no longer under contract rlc. This is an abuse of power is certainly not legal! RLC sign his own loss with this system, thousands of subscribers will be transformed in hundreds, then tens! but this is not the first time that we find that the benefit and the extension and the success, are absolutely not the concerns of rlc! they pay little assholes to denounce and report all shares, even legal, and make that ban their members for any trivial reason! do you know another company that did everything to die? I confess to be appalled by the stupidity of this group!

don't worry, I understand perfectly... it is simply that the right photos rlc affect them, not those of social networks, and in addition to girls who are no longer under contract rlc. This is an abuse of power is certainly not legal! RLC sign his own loss with this system, thousands of subscribers will be transformed in hundreds, then tens! but this is not the first time that we find that the benefit and the extension and the success, are absolutely not the concerns of rlc! they pay little assholes to denounce and report all shares, even legal, and make that ban their members for any trivial reason! do you know another company that did everything to die? I confess to be appalled by the stupidity of this group!

No because you are the only one guy who post this kind of pictures.

don't worry, I understand perfectly... it is simply that the right photos rlc affect them, not those of social networks, and in addition to girls who are no longer under contract rlc. This is an abuse of power is certainly not legal! RLC sign his own loss with this system, thousands of subscribers will be transformed in hundreds, then tens! but this is not the first time that we find that the benefit and the extension and the success,are absolutely not the concerns of rlc! they pay little assholes to denounce and report all shares, even legal, and make that ban their members for any trivial reason! do you know another company that did everything to die? I confess to be appalled by the stupidity of this group!

only they know the amount of money you make

the lack of competition in the sector, make them dictators

as you say, for what you pay, it is not advisable to any legal action

with all this we pay them land so that they continue to do his will

We pay and shut up, without freedom of any kind, I repeat... paying

It is a strange dictatorship that only fosters the displeasure of their subscribers

sòlo ellos saben la cantidad de dinero que hacen

la falta de competencia en el sector,los convierte en dictadores

como usted dice,por lo que se paga, no es aconsejable ninguna acciòn legal

con todo esto les abonamos el terreno para que sigan haciendo su voluntad

nosotros pagar y callar,sin libertad de ningùn tipo,insisto...pagando

es una extraña dictadura que sòlo fomenta el descontento de sus abonados >:(

oh damn you! Returns in your grave! you have enough actually pure time! give us a break! ;D

don't worry, I understand perfectly... it is simply that the right photos rlc affect them, not those of social networks, and in addition to girls who are no longer under contract rlc. This is an abuse of power is certainly not legal! RLC sign his own loss with this system, thousands of subscribers will be transformed in hundreds, then tens! but this is not the first time that we find that the benefit and the extension and the

success, are absolutely not the concerns of rlc! they pay little assholes to denounce and report all shares, even legal, and make that ban their members for any trivial reason! do you know another company that did everything to die? I confess to be appalled by the stupidity of this group!

only they know the amount of money you make

the lack of competition in the sector, make them dictators

as you say, for what you pay, it is not advisable to any legal action

with all this we pay them land so that they continue to do his will

We pay and shut up, without freedom of any kind, I repeat... paying

It is a strange dictatorship that only fosters the displeasure of their subscribers

sòlo ellos saben la cantidad de dinero que hacen

la falta de competencia en el sector,los convierte en dictadores

como usted dice,por lo que se paga, no es aconsejable ninguna acciòn legal

con todo esto les abonamos el terreno para que sigan haciendo su voluntad

nosotros pagar y callar,sin libertad de ningùn tipo,insisto...pagando

es una extraña dictadura que sòlo fomenta el descontento de sus abonados >:(

absolutely! you have summarized everything! ;) ;)

oh damn you! Returns in your grave! you have enough actually pure time! give us a break! ;D

why us ?