Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

I would have loved to been able to read Rita's mind when she looked up at nora.

i noticed she did something with the remote just as nora came down the steps,i bet she said 'now unplug the tv while i am sitting here'.      >:(

i noticed she did something with the remote just as nora came down the steps,i bet she said 'now unplug the tv while i am sitting here'.      >:(

I have no idea what either one of them is thinking now when they cross paths, but you can almost feel the anger between them. I've seen similar situations on multiple occasions during the last week.

I think that those are 2 very strong-willed women and I think it will be hard to get one of them to give in without intervention from RLC management telling them in no uncertain terms to knock it off and pretend to like each other until Rita leaves.

I have no idea what either one of them is thinking now when they cross paths, but you can almost feel the anger between them. I've seen similar situations on multiple occasions during the last week.

I think that those are 2 very strong-willed women and I think it will be hard to get one of them to give in without intervention from RLC management telling them in no uncertain terms to knock it off and pretend to like each other until Rita leaves.

One of these days Nora's going to piss  the wrong girl off and be in for a bitch slapping of her life.

I was watching them a few minutes ago.Rita was on the couch watching tv,nora was in the kitchen fixing her food.she kept walking behind the couch going back and forth to the balcony.she even went upstairs a time or two.nobody said a word to each other,you can tell that there is a lot of tension there.

if it stays this way there might be a cat fight one day,it's building up so get your recorder's ready.    ;)

Good morning CC....You know after years of watching RLC, Rita is the only girl that I could just watch do absolutely nothing and still feel satisfied,there is just something about her face that got me hooked,damn she is a cutie :-* :-* :P :P

I agree, but for me I would add Kamila to the list. There's something special about both of them.

Kamila.Alisa,Monica and Rita now that would be interesting :P :P

Yes, I agree... but who shares a bed (bedroom).  :)

I know Kamila and Monica would be a natural choice, but Kamila and Rita...

Actually, any combination would be interesting.

:)