Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

Only to the information. I am no employee or spy from rlc . I am quite a normal user, how everybody here on cc . I know only the laws for photos and videos very exactly. I need this for my work. So do not annoy about me, I only want to help if originate misunderstandings. :)

don't worry, I understand perfectly... it is simply that the right photos rlc affect them, not those of social networks, and in addition to girls who are no longer under contract rlc. This is an abuse of power is certainly not legal! RLC sign his own loss with this system, thousands of subscribers will be transformed in hundreds, then tens! but this is not the first time that we find that the benefit and the extension and the

success, are absolutely not the concerns of rlc! they pay little assholes to denounce and report all shares, even legal, and make that ban their members for any trivial reason! do you know another company that did everything to die? I confess to be appalled by the stupidity of this group!

only they know the amount of money you make

the lack of competition in the sector, make them dictators

as you say, for what you pay, it is not advisable to any legal action

with all this we pay them land so that they continue to do his will

We pay and shut up, without freedom of any kind, I repeat... paying

It is a strange dictatorship that only fosters the displeasure of their subscribers

sòlo ellos saben la cantidad de dinero que hacen

la falta de competencia en el sector,los convierte en dictadores

como usted dice,por lo que se paga, no es aconsejable ninguna acciòn legal

con todo esto les abonamos el terreno para que sigan haciendo su voluntad

nosotros pagar y callar,sin libertad de ningùn tipo,insisto...pagando

es una extraña dictadura que sòlo fomenta el descontento de sus abonados >:(

absolutely! you have summarized everything! ;) ;)

The one thing that really baffles me is this: why do they basically have no competition? This type of site obviously has a lot of appeal to many people. It can be a goldmine for the owners.

I'm surprised there is not something like this in Las Vegas in the USA because prostitution is legal there. So, even if one of the girls that lived in the series of apartments in Las Vegas actually did do that (I do NOT think anyone on RLC is a prostitute. I think they are all good people), the owners wouldn't have to worry about getting sued.

So why no competition? I'm just really curious.

You know I never took any interest in photography and photo editing until I came on CC,and I saw how Sanper58 edits his photos,thanks to him I think I have another new hobby now,thank you Sanper58 ;D 8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

There are 2 things I hate most in the world! fundamentalist Islamists, and the fuckers that banish you without reason and without bothering to answer! This part of there!:

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

A Giant Thank You to corboblanc, SanPer58,  and euromike69 for these incredible pics. Superb work by all !!!

corboblanc, are the pics of the girls outside or in other locations from some other site that we can visit to see more of them or did you just have them from personal interaction with RLC people?

Do you have any more?  :D

P.S. - the pic of Nika is incredible! She left very shortly after I joined so I didn't see much of her but I knew she had a very attractive face. However, that is the height of professionalism in my eyes. She looks like a superstar model in my eyes. Thanks for posting.

You know I never took any interest in photography and photo editing until I came on CC,and I saw how Sanper58 edits his photos,thanks to him I think I have another new hobby now,thank you Sanper58 ;D 8)

Un placer sentirse culpable de haber despertado tu vena artística, no lo dejes.

There are 2 things I hate most in the world! fundamentalist Islamists, and the fuckers that banish you without reason and without bothering to answer! This part of there!:

Las imágenes "expectaculares"... GRACIAS.