Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 5:17 PM, euromike69 said:

I Really do miss these two a lot!! :-*

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

In the perfect Universe these two would have done what Nora did with Kamila and Milana, Looking at them side by side it's still too hard to pick who to bang:-* :-* :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I apologize to everyone who had problems loading the previous page,I think I got a little bit too carried away today with uploading stuff,I know the pages probably took forever to load because there was too much going on at the same time,now I'm not even seeing some of the earlier post,I promise to try and dial it back a bit next time,maybe not so much on one page or not so many uploads in one day, Thank You Ladies and Gentlemen.

Speaking of the Ladies where are you guys at? I can't tell who is who most of the times,because not everyone has their gender checked in their profiles,I bet that there are probably a lot of really hot CC ladies on here,I just wanted to say hello to my fellow beautiful female CC members, I hope that you guys are enjoying your visit to this wonderful Website. :P :P :-* :-*

http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 5:17 PM, euromike69 said:

In the perfect Universe these two would have done what Nora did with Kamila and Milana, Looking at them side by side it's still too hard to pick who to bang:-* :-* :P

Seeing Kamila and Rita together like that just reminds me of how incredible this house might have been if they had stayed during the same timeframe.  :P  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 5:50 PM, alextoy2 said:

When i die and i am reincarnated,i want to come back as a black couch.    ;D

[email protected], Lol it's bad enough that your name alone reeks havoc with the page,but I also see that you are quoting a lot of people on different pages without saying anything yourself,you are filling up the pages with quotes and nothing useful,I just wanted to ask you to stop please,before others on here who are not as nice as me start beating up on you for making a rookie/Newbie mistake,ok momo,thank you ;) ;)

• Upvote 1

AHH THE LIFE OF A COUCH SO MANY ASSES SO LITTLE TIME LOL. THIS COUCH HAS SEEN A LOT OVER THE YEARS HERE ARE A FEW FOR THE NEWBIES WELCOME TO CC. 8) 8) :P

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1