Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

Mikey. I removed his posts that contained nothing, but it seems it's your extra large pix of these beautiful girls that is raising all of the hell with the page. Check your sizing of one of the last picture in your grouping. The one with the two girls on the couch playing footsie under the blanket. (Lucky freakin' blanket)

And I'll PM soso there to edit his name down a bit.

Lol ok sir duly noted I hear you,I'll try to remember that next time,I keep forgetting that that not everyone is going to see the pics.in the 16:9 aspect ratio as I do when I look at them before uploading,I think I got down to a more manageable size sorry guys ;)

• Upvote 1

It looks like there could be another rant brewing . It looks like the sink is plugged or the strainer is plugged with all that loose tea that Milana and Nora use .  EDIT ..... Maybe rant is diverted for now .... sink is drained . I see Rita was home and maybe cleaned the strainer . LOL quite the household .

prodog i dont know but i guess rita and milana  have an understanding because they rita and milana still talk i guess milana is not taking sides i think she is neutral she not gonna get into rita or noras  problem.that what i see anyways but i could be wrong not everyone sees everything the same way.

has anything changed with CC when I try to upload a photo I keep getting a invalid file had CC stopped that from non payer.

Just keep on trying American_ me,It's not a problem with CC itself,that happens sometimes with postimage.org,I never figured out how to fix it,maybe someone else on her could let us know how they fixed their invalid file issue with postimage. 8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Welcome back beautiful sexy Milana,you know you shouldn't be drinking without your drinking partner Nora 8) 8)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1