Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

It is a blow , I have one just like it in my right buttock ... So Milana and I are connected , I know what she thinks, and she what I think ...

Es un golpe, tengo uno igual en mi nalga derecha... Por eso Milana y yo, estamos conectados, yo se lo que piensa ella, y ella lo que pienso yo... :) :) :) ;)

I'm sorry but this photo needs to be blown up,I can't let a perfect photo like this go away being that small :P ;D

Rita is doing a perfect modeling pose,with a perfect ass shot,without even trying. :-* :-* :-*

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but this photo needs to be blown up,I can't let a perfect photo like this go away being that small :P ;D

Rita is doing a perfect modeling pose,with a perfect ass shot,without even trying. :-* :-* :-*

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I dream of this shot where she is completely naked or on her back ! ;) ;) 
  • Upvote 1

It really is a spectacular shot. She just takes my breath away at times. I can't help but imagine how awesome her stay would have been if nothing had happened that night when she went out with Nora and Jenny.

I don't know what is was, but she looked and acted totally crushed the next day and started to completely eliminate all the nudity she had been willing to show prior to that night. I'd' like to get my hands on whoever hurt her so badly that night.