Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

if that's not a lesbo section hanging arround...then...I'm...slowly getting puzzled. Ready to be a missing puzzle ofc, hehe  :)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I'm understanding your meaning and you think Milana and Coco have lesbian sex, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. I believe that they are best friends (or at least extremely close friends who knew each other prior to coming to this apartment). Their actions when together mirror completely what every set of "best friend" females I've ever known do (and yes, I have sisters).

Women don't think twice about being seen naked by their best friends. If you would have seen them the night before when Milana came home from Paris (or wherever) in the middle of the night, and woke Coco to give her a present she had picked up for her during her trip, I think you might think differently.

Before the gay and lesbian movement started going full force, women did the same kinds of things (like going to the ladies room together and sleeping in the same bed on "overnight" visits, etc.) and no one found it the least bit strange.

I'm sure we all would have loved to see them have some sex encounter while staying at this apartment, but it didn't happen because they are not into that.

Please don't think that I'm attacking you. Your post just happened to be the one that caused me to respond because I see so many others on this and other forums who seem to think that women must be lesbian or bi-sexual just because they are together without a guy. Sorry. We've had a lot of girls accused by posters here of a lot of things that they are innocent of and one of my "hot buttons" is when people wrongly accuse someone and hurt their reputations because of the way such things grow like a virus on the web.

End of rant. Please forgive and don't think I am attacking you personally. That is not my intention. I've been holding that in for quite a while and I guess I just "snapped" because of the timing.

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

http://www.hostingpics.net/index.html

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SALUDOS:

I do not know if it's my computer bug, but actually, most of the photos posted (by kzs, euromike) have disappeared or are no longer visible !!!

I don't think it really matters what Third Party Server is used. If you use those types of services your 99% sure RLC will go to great lengths as to getting the content removed, but they do have a hard-on for going to further lengths of a select few. But they don't intimidate me. As far as I'm concerned whoever operates RLC can go fuck themselves.

The only best way now to post your content and not have it removed is straight through the attachment feature provided on this forum. Only thing is non paying members won't be able to see the content until they get paid status.

http://www.subirimagenes.net used to be a great pic and gif posting site but as of late they seem to have been on RLC's hit list as well or they just dumped their servers to free up the bandwidth but am almost certain they've fallen to the DMCA.

all the subirimagenes pic are back  ;)

Then it was just something with their servers then.

I guess we should have just listened to SanPer... he knew what he was talking about.  ;)

Thanks to all that have been posting pictures and videos for all to see.    I  really appreciate it.

Information regarding the server source of posted links is readily available to anyone including RLC agents. If a link is posted, then anyone can find out the source by reading the address in the same manner that your browser does. The recent case where a bunch of postings recently disappeared was causedd by technical problems with the server and was not caused by information that someone had posted on the CC site The missing  material has now been re-posted.

RLC can easily find out which server their alleged copyrighted material is coming from. And then they can contact the server's operator and ask them to remove the material. They can threaten to use legal action against the site if they do not comply. This does take some effort on RLC's part, but most host server sites will comply if a legitimate sounding claim is presented to them. Upon request, some server operator may agree not to post future material from a specific source, such as RLC. Others will respond to a request to remove a specific item, but will require a new request for each new item that may be posted. This latter approach requires more effort from both the requesting party and from the server operator making it less likely that a new item will be banned.

Persons desiring to have  an item posted can improve the chances of having the item remain for a longer period of time by  seeking a server that only responds to specific requests to remove items. A trial and error method of determining which proceedures a server operator is following. Persnal contact with the server operator or with other posters may also be useful. Viewing Web sites where RLC material or other similar material is posted will also help in finding out where material stays up for longer periods of time. If an individual poster posts to different sites in successive posts it will be more difficult for the censor to find all posts. The procedures followed by  a server operator may  depend to some degree on the country where the server is located  although all major countries agree to respect copyright rules.

RLC also tries to identify the source of any posted content.  They se at least two methods of marking their RLC material that will allow them to identify who has copied the copyrighted material from their source.  A Log is kept of the IP address of all viewers and an unique id is assigned to each viewer.  A visible alpha-numeric id is applied to the image and a “hidden” watermark is also used. When they identify the  person responsible, they revoke the persons RLC paid membership and also ban them from viewing the RLC site.

So, what can we do to allow more free posting of RLC video material.

Continue to copy interesting video clips from both free and pay RLC pages

Use alternate IP address if feasible to make tracing more difficult

Edit video to remove all id marks and watermark ids before posting

Choose video server site that has best chance of leaving video in place for longer periods of time

Use a different server site if feasible for successive posts

Search for friendly server sites based upon their posts of similar material

Use server sites that work and avoid those that don't – avoid spam and unwanted download sites

Find way of exchanging info between CamCom posters that is not available to RLC staff

Share experience  using restricted site.

I do not understand why RLC seems to make such a big deal of this unauthorized viewing. Their source of revenue is from paid memberships that allow members to view  all of their  Webcams. Many of their Webcams are also available for free viewing. The free site viewing leads to more pay sign ups. In a similar manner free “unauthorized” viewing will lead to additional sign ups.

The free advertising that they receive from the CamCaps forum postings more than offsets any loss of revenue that they may incur through these "illegal" postings. The whole issue is very much like the battle that the music industry fought ( and lost) over the copying of music.

I am not a lawyer. This is just my personal opinion. I would welcome any corrections, suggestions, and/or comments that anyone may wish to make. *** End of Rant ***

Why are the pictures not showing up?

http://www.subirimagenes.net  is having some issues at the moment with their server.  Once the issue has been solved the pictures should reappear.

This happened yesterday as well.  Leaves a lot of empty space for the time being.

It's not just today and yesterday, it's been like that all week! I don't understand why people have to use subirimagenes anyway, and if they see that images don't show up why they keep posting new ones?

Why are the pictures not showing up?

http://www.subirimagenes.net  is having some issues at the moment with their server.  Once the issue has been solved the pictures should reappear.

This happened yesterday as well.  Leaves a lot of empty space for the time being.

It's not just today and yesterday, it's been like that all week! I don't understand why people have to use subirimagenes anyway, and if they see that images don't show up why they keep posting new ones?

I don't know what happened to that site as of late.  It used to be the most reliable site for hosting pics and gifs.  Any other site I use they are just up for a matter of a day and been removed.

The only reliable way actually where content doesn't get removed is through the attachment feature of this forum. Only thing is non paid members can't see it until they take a paid membership.

if that's not a lesbo section hanging arround...then...I'm...slowly getting puzzled. Ready to be a missing puzzle ofc, hehe  :)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Just 2 sad friends..........!

Ladies and gentlemen,this seems like the first of it's kind apartment in the United States,It's almost similar to RLC,it was really weird hearing the people talk plain old American english,I had asked this question the other day if was even legal to have a website like RLC in the united states,and judging by this website I'm thinking that it probably is the case,I'm not 100% sure though if it's streaming from here in the U.S or Streaming from abroad with American tenants,I tried to wait and see the girl but all I've seen all day is this dude.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 6:28 PM, euromike69 said:

Ladies and gentlemen,this seems like the first of it's kind apartment in the United States,It's almost similar to RLC,it was really weird hearing the people talk plain old American english,I had asked this question the other day if was even legal to have a website like RLC in the united states,and judging by this website I'm thinking that it probably is the case,I'm not 100% sure though if it's streaming from here in the U.S or Streaming from abroad with American tenants,I tried to wait and see the girl but all I've seen all day is this dude.

I love camsoda do not chat reallifecam better put realloplichterscam fucking sick man already see there on reallifecam

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎06 at 6:38 PM, alihaider said:

I love camsoda do not chat reallifecam better put realloplichterscam fucking sick man already see there on reallifecam

The girl is in the bedroom now.  But if you want to see her treasured goods you have to pay her 50 tokens or more for her to show.