Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

Guest Rodney_X

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That's why the girls of this apartment feel bad.

For we have a boor who wants to enjoy his position, one day we're going to see a live rape ....

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

For we have a boor who wants to enjoy his position, one day we're going to see a live rape ....

I hope your wrong about this Rodney as that would be the end of RLC as we know it!  Plus there is know way I could witness something so evil and not be in rage with emotions!  It would not be good for RLC at all.

What the fuck are you talking about?! Calling someone a rapist, or potential rapist, is pretty serious stuff, and there is nothing to support that claim. If you have anything at all to support what you're saying, please let us know. If not, keep accusations like that to yourself. I don't particularly like Niko but saying what you did is messed up.

What the fuck are you talking about?! Calling someone a rapist, or potential rapist, is pretty serious stuff, and there is nothing to support that claim. If you have anything at all to support what you're saying, please let us know. If not, keep accusations like that to yourself. I don't particularly like Niko but saying what you did is messed up.

Yes I agree. To call someone that just because you don't like them is ridiculous and stupid. Especially when there are no reasons to think that from evidence. Rodney X should be a shamed of himself.

The entire apt is at it's best whenever Kiko is not around,they might as well add his name to the apt now,and stop pretending that he's not completely moved in,RLC hates us CC members and I think that whatever they read on here about what makes us angry with them,they actually ramp it up just to say fuck you to all of us. ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 7:21 PM, euromike69 said:

This was the most viewed night on RLC ever and also one of the nights that pissed me off the most when the cameras went dark,right after Monica hid under the covers in Kamilas's room.

You're right euromike it was the most anticipated nights in RLC history and they yanked the plug!  I was so fucking pissed off that night I couldn't see straight!  That night is probably the night that really put a bad taste in my mouth for RLC!!

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

http://www.hostingpics.net/index.html

SALUDOS:

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

http://www.hostingpics.net/index.html

SALUDOS:

I do not know if it's my computer bug, but actually, most of the photos posted (by kzs, euromike) have disappeared or are no longer visible !!!