Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 10:31 AM, slider_69 said:

Je crois qu'elle se touche l'anus , non ?

O le está agarrando por los huevos al novio ... no se.

She's either yanking on his balls or putting something in her ass ;)

I believe she's rubbing her clit with one hand and holding her ass open with the other !

And I believe that she's rubbing her clit with one hand and holding his dick in her pussy with the other to make sure it doesn't go in her ass.  ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 3:19 PM, rubberball50 said:

She's either yanking on his balls or putting something in her ass ;)

I believe she's rubbing her clit with one hand and holding her ass open with the other !

And I believe that she's rubbing her clit with one hand and holding his dick in her pussy with the other to make sure it doesn't go in her ass.  ;)

yo creo lo mismo , la esta aguantando para que no se salga ,

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 7:13 AM, SanPer58 said:

Holding eggs by the groom.  ROTFLMFAO.

LOL  If he works for RLC maybe he is the guy who reads everyone's emails . If he does that he must read a lot of hate mail about himself and if he reads this ......YOU DUMB FUCK  !  Please do your life's good deed and go away  .

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 7:50 AM, StnCld316 said:

Dipshit Kiko making it look like he's doing something productive.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 27 días seguidos esta rata permaneciendo en el apartamento-estafa y todavía sigue llamandonse Nora, Milana and Coco.Chupa-pollas, maricones, escoria, hijos de puta de infiltrados de RLC-ESTAFADORES en este estupendo foro cuando van a informar a sus jefes de que estamos hasta los cojones de la presencia de este gusano y de su pareja en este apartamento-estafa.Fuera ya estos dos vividores de este apartamento.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 9:30 AM, botika216 said:

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 27 días seguidos esta rata permaneciendo en el apartamento-estafa y todavía sigue llamandonse Nora, Milana and Coco.Chupa-pollas, maricones, escoria, hijos de puta de infiltrados de RLC-ESTAFADORES en este estupendo foro cuando van a informar a sus jefes de que estamos hasta los cojones de la presencia de este gusano y de su pareja en este apartamento-estafa.Fuera ya estos dos vividores de este apartamento.

Must be time to start the soup cooking, Kiko ;  Nora's hungry ! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 9:56 AM, slider_69 said:

;) ;)Sopa estaría comiendo una buena temporada si me lo encontrase por la calle porque dientes para masticar no le quedarían en la boca a este mirikita.

Must be time to start the soup cooking, Kiko ;  Nora's hungry ! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 10:00 AM, euromike69 said:

Don't laugh guys,but since Rita and Kamila left I've lost all interest in RLC,so much so that today 7/3/2015 I'm just now realizing that Alina and Anton are no longer on RLC,this place is just not the same like in the earlier years,maybe it's because I've seen it all and there is nothing else new that hasn't been done before,I see that this apt is now a Nora and Kiko apt. :) ::) :o

There is nothing to laugh about euromike, RLC is not the same anymore since Rita & Kamila and several others have left.  I know you don't like to hear me complain so I will take it easy when I say this, RLC doesn't care about the people that have made their lives prosperous.  They probably wake up laughing and go to sleep laughing.  There is no loyalty to the workers of the world these days or supporting casts (us being the supporting cast), the people buying they're product.  If RLC continues to go down the path they are choosing, they won't be in business long.  How can they allow the abuse that has been seen in other apartments to continue?  What would happen if it went so far as a death with one of their tenants?  RLC just doesn't care!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 11:07 AM, dfCcap said:

Don't laugh guys,but since Rita and Kamila left I've lost all interest in RLC,so much so that today 7/3/2015 I'm just now realizing that Alina and Anton are no longer on RLC,this place is just not the same like in the earlier years,maybe it's because I've seen it all and there is nothing else new that hasn't been done before,I see that this apt is now a Nora and Kiko apt. :) ::) :o

There is nothing to laugh about euromike, RLC is not the same anymore since Rita & Kamila and several others have left.  I know you don't like to hear me complain so I will take it easy when I say this, RLC doesn't care about the people that have made their lives prosperous.  They probably wake up laughing and go to sleep laughing.  There is no loyalty to the workers of the world these days or supporting casts (us being the supporting cast), the people buying they're product.  If RLC continues to go down the path they are choosing, they won't be in business long.  How can they allow the abuse that has been seen in other apartments to continue?  What would happen if it went so far as a death with one of their tenants?  RLC just doesn't care!!

There is one more thing that I would like to add here if I may, and that is I hope it gets better soon because I really miss all the pictures that you used to contribute to this forum!!  You like Corbo, SanPer, StnCld and now K.Lane and a few more that I can't name off the top of my head are what provides the CC members with the up to date daily details of what is happening with RLC through the visuals you all provide.  It is probably not quite as important to me as it is for many others that don't get to spend as much time on RLC as I do!  Yet still there are times when I have to take a break due to business dinners, out of town trips to the country, and family events which cause me to miss some ot the happenings that go on with the tenants, and that is where you fine people come in, you all play a key roll in keeping the CC members up to date!  Thank you for your contributions!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 0:26 PM, kzsjzkdjs said:

I have to admint that Nora is "at her best" when Kiko is not in the appartment:

kzsjzkdjs, you and others (hiddenwood, etc etc) I forgot to name are just as important to the contributions of this site!  Thank you all and if I forgot to name anyone, don't take it personal as there are allot of you that contribute!!  hiddenwood, I'm sorry but that's just a funny name to me :)