Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 10:04 AM, corboblanc said:

kamila please!!!!! :P :P :P :-* :D

You got her. She's back.  The bottle will be guaranteed not to let her down.

Now RLC next smart move would be to get that fucking idiot Kiko out of the picture.

This is supposed to be an all girl house and that's the way it should be.  No one is interested in his Faggot Ass.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 10:31 AM, StnCld316 said:

kamila please!!!!! :P :P :P :-* :D

You got her. She's back.  The bottle will be guaranteed not to let her down.

Now RLC next smart move would be to get that fucking idiot Kiko out of the picture.

This is supposed to be an all girl house and that's the way it should be.  No one is interested in his Faggot Ass.

I couldn't agree with you more StnCld!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 10:46 AM, euromike69 said:

Kamila is probably the highest payed female in RLC history,they probably had to dig deep and give her a boat load of money to renew her contract to come back on RLC,Now in my perfect world Kiko would be gone and we would have two females per room,Kamila/Rita,Nora/Milana and Monica/Alisa.

I really love how you think!!

"Hush little baby don't say a word daddy is gonna buy you a mocking bird" And also a dozen Heineken green beer bottles while I'm at it,thank you for the photo kzsjzkdjs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 11:34 AM, kzsjzkdjs said:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

So far so good,it would be nice if while she was gone she thought to herself "Damn I should have showed everything while I was showering or masturbating" She is not a newbie but a veteran now, so I don't think that she has anything to be shy about,and if you think about it, if she didn't like being on here then no amount of money could've brought her back,the next couple of nights are going to be sleepless for a lot of folks on CC. 8)

Now the other girls are going to be like extras in a movie or background noise lol :) :)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1