Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

But the questions that I want to ask is: Why the hell the cameras never lag or keep stuttering when Nora is downstairs knitting or Kiko is on his laptop or they both are drinking soup,or when the girls are just sitting there watching tv,or anything else boring that they do,the cameras work perfectly in 1080p hd then,but as soon as something interesting is about to happen,the cameras start acting like an old western 8mm camera,:)

I wondered much the same and found the answers after a bit of searching.

It really is simple. There are some sophisticated hacking programs out there in cyberspace that absolutely KILL connections when they are enacted to capture video and images.

Don't blame rlc, ask questions of those who hack the site to provide others with good quality images and video feeds. They are making dollars from their capture efforts.

I suffer the same problems Mike, feeds freeze and the good moments are missed. This happens here because I have a slow net connection and notice that the feed freezes are always higher on the "free" cams on rlc.

You may be right about the hackers. I also wonder at times whether one of the RLC tech support guys (maybe being paid off by competitors) monitors the feeds and jumps in when he knows it will piss everyone off the most. If so, I'd fire his butt on the spot.

It happens far too often to be coincidence. So, if it's bandwidth issues, that can easily be fixed by adding bandwidth. I just know that it is infuriating.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 10:37 AM, bookmaster8 said:

Kamila just simply lost her keys that's all,and she was trying to find them ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'd gladly help her search for them.  ;D

Me too... Et lui fouiller les catacombes anales !!!!!

Snippy snip

Let me take this moment to thank God for making these two beautiful human Beings ;D ;D

I just noticed that they both love that British coffee mug. :)

I think that RLC has it's headquarters in England.

snip

I may be biased but it's probably one of the cooler flags going.

Snippy snip

Let me take this moment to thank God for making these two beautiful human Beings ;D ;D

snip

I would be more inclined to think that the headquarters of RLC is based in a neutral country, such as Spain or Switzerland !
  • Upvote 1

Snippy snip

snip

I would be more inclined to think that the headquarters of RLC is based in a neutral country, such as Spain or Switzerland !

Have a look at this site http://domboard.com/reallifecam.com and you will find out that the home of RLC is in Denver in the U.S.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 2:55 PM, euromike69 said:

Yes indeed kzsjzkdjs has put in a lot of great contributions in the short time since he started,he is one of the best!!!

And damn I love those "HD HEADLIGHTS" on Kamila.!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just got back from the Gym,what did I miss.

I don't know, I just got back from getting a massage!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 1:17 PM, kalevipoeg said:

Snippy snip

snip

Have a look at this site http://domboard.com/reallifecam.com and you will find out that the home of RLC is in Denver in the U.S.

They are from the United States and yet they don't have a single American or English only apartment for us English speaking costumers,shame on them. ::) ::) :o

• Upvote 1