Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

[move]SPAMMER ALERT!!!! SPAMMER ALERT!!![/move]

NEWBIE WITH THE USERNAME hdeler90 WHY ARE YOU TROLLING CC FOR SUBSCRIBERS TO YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, I'M GOING TO START PUTTING ALL YOU SPAMMERS ON BLAST FROM NOW ON. THE COUNTDOWN NOW BEGINS UNTIL THE SQUIRREL.THE WOOF OR THE SHERIFF GETS WIND OF THIS,AND I KNOW THE SHERIFF HATES WHEN I WRITE IN ALL CAPS!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 2:57 PM, dfCcap said:

Yes indeed kzsjzkdjs has put in a lot of great contributions in the short time since he started,he is one of the best!!!

And damn I love those "HD HEADLIGHTS" on Kamila.!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just got back from the Gym,what did I miss.

I don't know, I just got back from getting a massage!!

LUI PETRIR LES NICHONS !!!!

Holly Cannoli ! Send me that picture. Pretty please? :P

What picture, what did I miss?

Lol, I just now realized that you are not a paid member, that's why you can't see any pics. Oh well, tough luck.

Holly Cannoli ! Send me that picture. Pretty please? :P

What picture, what did I miss?

Lol, I just now realized that you are not a paid member, that's why you can't see any pics. Oh well, tough luck.

I know you were talking to DfCcap Snaky but..........................In my case.

I was going to join right around the time that CC went down for a week,the only payment method that I kinda trusted was that Payza ,but when CC came back online,Payza was no longer an option,I'm waiting for it to get re-instated for me to join,I don't understand or trust Bitcoin one bit,hopefully we get that option soon,so I can see what you guys see,I heard that the grass is much greener on the other side.Plus it's about time that I start chipping in to support CC,so we can make it grow and get more bandwith ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

I was going to join right around the time that CC went down for a week,the only payment method that I kinda trusted was that Payza ,but when CC came back online,Payza was no longer an option,I'm waiting for it to get re-instated for me to join,I don't understand or trust Bitcoin one bit,hopefully we get that option soon,so I can see what you guys see,I heard that the grass is much greener on the other side.Plus it's about time that I start chipping in to support CC,so we can make it grow and get more bandwith ;D ;D ;D

euromike... about joining CC...

http://camcaps.net/read-me/paid-membership/msg74517/#msg74517

And, I have read in a couple posts that the Giftrocket transaction is quick and easy, but it does cost $2.60.

:)

And, I have read in a couple posts that the Giftrocket transaction is quick and easy, but it does cost $2.60.

Thank you for the information rubberball50,I just paid using squarecash,...but only one problem though, I forgot to send my username along with my payment lol,that's 12 bucks down the drain ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the information rubberball50,I just paid using squarecash,...but only one problem though, I forgot to send my username along with my payment lol,that's 12 bucks down the drain ;D ;D

Can you use a master card with squarecash?

Thank You Snaky401955snake.png

I'M FINALLY A PAID MEMBER OF CC HORRAY!!!

YES FOLKS THE GRASS IS MUCH GREENER ON THIS SIDE,TRY TO JOIN AS SOON AS YOU CAN IT'S GREAT!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Looks like you didn't throw it away after all.