Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 9:55 PM, dfCcap said:

What do I win for this?

Bravo !

Mais qu'elle est vulgaire !!!!

Creo que le estaba mandando un saludo a su padre

That wasn't very nice now was it!  If it wasn't for us she wouldn't be here!!!

Guest Rodney_X
On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 11:28 PM, botika216 said:

What do I win for this?

Bravo !

Mais qu'elle est vulgaire !!!!

Creo que le estaba mandando un saludo a su padre

That wasn't very nice now was it!  If it wasn't for us she wouldn't be here!!!

This is the best advertisement for RLC, it does not need CC Seller

I tried to upload the image of Milana doing the finger from the video but it won't add.  Still it is a disgusting way to thank us for paying for her "vacation"  When she first came on RLC I thought that she was beautiful and reserved,  Then she was out all nights and after what she did tonight (throwing things all over the place, feet on the table etc. etc.) PLEASE THROW HER OUT ASAP !!

Seems to me there are a lot of CC members that have quickly forgotten all countless pages of the name-calling directed at these girls, calling them whores and strippers without any real hard evidence, and totally based on speculatory assumptions, because we cannot even make educated guesses for lack of real facts.  And now you get offended by a finger?  Take a chill pill and grow up. 

If you cannot take the heat, go to Disney and watch some cartoons!

Recognize these girls are reading all the drivel we write about them, myself included.  A little payback never hurt anyone, and to be honest, I find it hilarious coming from such a pretty woman.  More power to her.

Seems to me there are a lot of CC members that have quickly forgotten all countless pages of the name-calling directed at these girls, calling them whores and strippers without any real hard evidence, and totally based on speculatory assumptions, because we cannot even make educated guesses for lack of real facts.  And now you get offended by a finger?  Take a chill pill and grow up. 

If you cannot take the heat, go to Disney and watch some cartoons!

Recognize these girls are reading all the drivel we write about them, myself included.  A little payback never hurt anyone, and to be honest, I find it hilarious coming from such a pretty woman.  More power to her.

I'd just rather she stuck her pussy in the cameras face and said, eat your heart out suckers!!