Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 4:45 PM, euromike69 said:

THE MASTURBATING FACE,THIS CHICK IS CRAZY LOL ;D ;D ;D :P :P

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Oh man. This makes me feel really old.  ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Deux heures que je regarde : elle ne se tripote pas. Mais pourquoi elle est là , bordel ?????

I think you can probably thank Kiko for that. All the girls (except for Nora) cover up and don't show much of anything when he's in the apartment. They usually hide in their rooms too.

Did you guys see how frightened Kamila was when she was leaving her room and kiko just so happened to be going to the bathroom at the exact same time,when she opened the door she screamed,jumped and grabbed her chest,I don't speak their language but I think that she said to him "You scared me".

Later when she tried to go to sleep,it started raining pretty hard,and the window started banging,and that scared the crap outta her too,and that made her jump up grab her phone and went to the window.

With a man in the house it is kinda hard for women to really relax when they know that the guy could be roaming the hallways.

And oh yeah the show is over folks,Kamila went to sleep,,,at least for now at least. 8) ::) :o ;D

• Upvote 1

Did you guys see how frightened Kamila was when she was leaving her room and kiko just so happened to be going to the bathroom at the exact same time,when she opened the door she screamed,jumped and grabbed her chest,I don't speak their language but I think that she said to him "You scared me".

Later when she tried to go to sleep,it started raining pretty hard,and the window started banging,and that scared the crap outta her too,and that made her jump up grab her phone and went to the window.

With a man in the house it is kinda hard for women to really relax when they know that the guy could be roaming the hallways.

And oh yeah the show is over folks,Kamila went to sleep,,,at least for now at least. 8) ::) :o ;D

Please tell me he had at least some shorts on for crying out loud!!

He did dfCcap,but that's what scared her so bad,the sight of his skinny ass in shorts lmaoo!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 10:46 PM, dfCcap said:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 11:03 PM, euromike69 said:

He did dfCcap,but that's what scared her so bad,the sight of his skinny ass in shorts lmaoo!!

LMAO I know that's right!!  Would have scared the shit out of me to!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 10:11 PM, euromike69 said:

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT WE ALWAYS HAD TO ONLY IMAGINE.THANK YOU KAMILA!!! ;D ;D ;D

nice cap!

thx!

i really want to buy that girl a dildo.

does someone have a link to her amazon wishlist?  8) ;D