Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

And now - for something completely different - No comment!  :D

(The Image links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

je pense que les filles savent parfaitement ce que certains abonnés, attendent d'elles, et elles sont en train d'en rigoler et de faire monter la pression!!! elles en font même trop mais s'amusent beaucoup à nos dépends!!!!

I think the girls know exactly what some subscribers expect from them, and they are in the process of laugh and turn up the heat !!! They even make fun but too much to our expense !!!! ;D ;D

Je suis meme pas sure qu'elle fassent attention aux cameras et aux abonnés ... c'est juste une soirée normale entre filles , et les filles parlent autant de sexe que nous quand elles sont entre elles

je ne pense pas que dans des soirées normales entre copines, les amies se caressent de cette manière!!! personnellement, et au risque d'être en opposition avec beaucoup d'abonnés, qui attendent du sexe, quel qu'il soit, je ne suis pas du tout excité par 2 filles qui ne touchent devant les autres, comme si cela était normal!!! je trouve qu'il y a de plus en plus de couples lesbiens sur rlc, et de promotion de l'homosexualité!!!! désolé pour tout ceux qui adore voir les filles ensemble, mais je préférerai que kamila ai un petit copain, au lieu de toucher sans cesse une fille!!!

I do not think that under normal evening with girlfriends, girlfriends caress this way !!! personally, and the risk of being in conflict with many subscribers who expect sex, whatever it is, I'm not at all excited by two girls who touch in front of others, as if this was normal! !! I find that there are more and more couples lesbians on rlc, and promotion of homosexuality !!!! sorry for all those who love to see the girls together, but I would prefer that kamila have a boyfriend, instead of touching a girl ever !!! :-\ :-\

Je parlais juste du fait qu'elles parlent et mime des positions sexuels, je suis d'accord avec toi concernant les caresses cela est tres ambigue ... quant àux relation homo c'est dans l'air du temps, et je pense que RLC s'en sert pour faire le buzz !! car malgré qu'ils bannissent a tout va ils sont bien content que des photos et videos fuites, cela leurs ramene des nouveaux membres

I was just talking as they talk and mimic sexual positions, I agree with you regarding caresses this is very ambiguous ... As for lesbians relationship that is in tune with the times, and I think RLC is used to the buzz !! because despite everything they will banish they are glad as photos and videos leaks, it brings back their new members

Does that girl ever stop talking .  was she born near a recording machine ??

Some girls like the to be center of attention.  They just don't know when to keep their lips zipped.

kamila vient d'embrasser kristy sur la bouche, en se levant!! c'est la première fois devant les caméras!!! il n'y a plus de doute, kristy est sa petite amie!!!

kamila just kissing on the mouth kristy, rising !! this is the first time on camera !!! there is no doubt kristy's his girlfriend !!!

It's Kamilla. And it was just a mommy kiss.

It seems she's really so young that she can't cope with the whole situation. She doesn't have a clue what Kristy and the other girls (and all of us as well, hehe) expect from her.  :)

Now I hope you all saw it Kalina just kissed Kristy before going out on the terrace.

KAMILA KISSED KRISTY ON THE LIPS AND THAT DAMN CHATTERBOX CHICK IS KILLING THE MOOD OF THE GIRLS,SHE EVEN PUT KRISTY TO SLEEP,AND YEAH I DID SEE THAT KISS,BUT THE FUCKING GIRL WOULDN'T STOP TALKING SO I HAD STOPPED RECORDING AND MISSED IT,DAMN THAT MOUTH.

RLC If I wanted to hear non-stop talking then I would ask my girl how her day went. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

[move]SHE IS ON A NON-STOP YAP YAP YAP YAP :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

• Upvote 1