Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

JUST SMOKE SOME WEED MADWOLF33,THAT SHOULD SLOW THE VIDEO DOWN DRASTICALLY LMAOO!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 1:01 AM, madwolf33 said:

LETS RECAP THE DAYS EVENTS SHALL WE ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

cant you cut the speed in half

• Upvote 1

The picture I got from the shower with kamila and Kristy was cut, something happened in your post??

Check your inbox legrandrobert ,and you will know why I cut it.

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE,HERE IS SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION ,BOTH KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE CURRENTLY ON THEIR PERIODS AT THE SAME TIME. :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D

So why did you cut it?

Out of all the girls who do you think looked the hottest in their little black dress ;D ;D ;D ;D

I´m sorry, all the girls are awesome but I only have eyes for my Kamila  :P

Slightly lagging behind, but had to take a couple of naps, when the apartment was quiet.

Kamila is always favored. If you listen, even the sirens of the emergency vehicles in Barcelona shout "Ka Mi La, Ka Mi La, Ka Mi La, ..."  :P

My vote goes to the guest, but only because change from always indifferent party girl to pretty lady was awesome.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 2:15 AM, euromike69 said:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Mona-Kamila and Mona-Kristy ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's a really good "painting" of the original screen cap. What program did you use to create it? I've tried several programs that have that function included, but none of them have produced the quality I've been looking for.

The picture I got from the shower with kamila and Kristy was cut, something happened in your post??

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE,HERE IS SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION ,BOTH KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE CURRENTLY ON THEIR PERIODS AT THE SAME TIME. :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D

So why did you cut it?

elles avaient peut-être marquer leurs vrais noms sur le corps!!!!? ::)

So why did you cut it?

elles avaient peut-être marquer leurs vrais noms sur le corps!!!!? ::)

I have often heard that girls that live together or in close quarters will eventually synchronize their

periods . Don't know the reason why.

• Upvote 1

Tenue des filles

Il est completement idiot de penser que tout le monde change de vetement chaque jour pour rester a la maison!!!

En rentrant du travail, moi aussi je me mets un Tshirt et un short qui peuvent etre les memes pendant plusieurs jours.

As I travel through this great land we call "CamCaps," people come up to me everyday and ask me "Hey Squirrel, is it scripted? Are they all lesbians? Or will they say We did this BECAUSE WE CAN?"

RLC would never accept me as a tenant, because I would be pranking you sons-of-bitches in front of the camera every chance I got. But then, that's just me.  ;D