Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Am I the only person that has noticed that these girls always move at the exact same times in their beds and synchronize their movements throughout the night,not just these girls but other girls from the past too.

If one girl in one room sleeps on her right side the other girl sleeps on her right side,if one girl takes the covers off, the other girl does the same thing at the exact same time,it's weird and freaky to see but it's true. 8) 8)

I hope that I'm not the only person that noticed this. ;) :) :) :)

They even match their sleeping pose, lol

• Upvote 1

Am I the only person that has noticed that these girls always move at the exact same times in their beds and synchronize their movements throughout the night,not just these girls but other girls from the past too.

If one girl in one room sleeps on her right side the other girl sleeps on her right side,if one girl takes the covers off, the other girl does the same thing at the exact same time,it's weird and freaky to see but it's true. 8) 8)

cela, c'est certainement de la faute de nora!!!! ;D ;D ;D

this is certainly the fault of nora !!!! ; D; D; D

cela, c'est certainement de la faute de nora!!!! ;D ;D ;D

this is certainly the fault of nora !!!! ; D; D; D

No corboblanc, it's part of Nora's talent as a dance coreographer: they are practicing Nora's newest dance routine in their sleep!

Personally, I like Nora, and I think her new creation is brilliant. Here's a classified video that Agent Dog smuggled out of Spain, at great risk to his life. It show the hard work Nora's girls are doing at the nightclub. Notice how well Nora sings in English now days.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 9:34 PM, euromike69 said:

THAT MASSAGE WAS JUST WAY TOO HOT FOR CAMERA 7 TO HANDLE,IT PROBABLY MELTED THE CAMERA LENS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P

Is there anyway to see this picture without the flames?

To be honest, I had never noticed that until tonight with Kamila and Kristy. I was extremely busy yesterday and last night and so, when I was in the house, I'd do a quick 5 minute check or so to see what was going on whenever I could.

Unfortunately, I completely missed the massage that was mentioned in some posts. But, apparently I checked in very soon after it had been completed. So, I saw that Kristy was probably going to be sleeping in Kamila's bed for the night. I noticed that they apparently were not going to do any cuddling, so I didn't expect to see much.

But, I swear, out of the next 5 times I checked in, 3 times they were in almost the exact same position or were in a perfect "mirror" image if they were facing away from each other. One of the other 2 times I checked, they were in different positions, but Kamila almost immediately began to roll over and get into the position on her back that snaky had posted (to point out that their positioning was the same). So, I thought I would watch a little while to see if Kristy reacted in kind. And, sure enough, within 2 minutes, Kristy completely rolled over and went into the same position that Kamila had gotten into.

It was absolutely amazing to watch. Kristy had her back to Kamila when Kamila rolled over onto her back, so she couldn't have seen what position Kamila had gotten into. And, without opening her eyes, she did the roll over I mentioned that completely duplicated Kamila's position. She had never opened her eyes throughout the process. For anyone who is familiar with the Olympic sport of "synchronized swimming", that is what this looked like. Amazing.

If that doesn't show that they have some kind of special bond, I would be shocked. If you've read up a little on the latest discoveries in Quantum Physics, you probably know what I am talking about. We human beings communicate on multiple levels of consciousness at all times. Science and Medicine have proven this. It's just that our little conscious "ego" self that we identify with when we are "awake" is not aware of it.

If you've never heard of this, do yourself a favor and just glance at a summary of the "nature of reality" according to Quantum Physics. It's fascinating reading. Honest.  :)

To be honest, I had never noticed that until tonight with Kamila and Kristy. I was extremely busy yesterday and last night and so, when I was in the house, I'd do a quick 5 minute check or so to see what was going on whenever I could.

Unfortunately, I completely missed the massage that was mentioned in some posts. But, apparently I checked in very soon after it had been completed. So, I saw that Kristy was probably going to be sleeping in Kamila's bed for the night. I noticed that they apparently were not going to do any cuddling, so I didn't expect to see much.

But, I swear, out of the next 5 times I checked in, 3 times they were in almost the exact same position or were in a perfect "mirror" image if they were facing away from each other. One of the other 2 times I checked, they were in different positions, but Kamila almost immediately began to roll over and get into the position on her back that snaky had posted (to point out that their positioning was the same). So, I thought I would watch a little while to see if Kristy reacted in kind. And, sure enough, within 2 minutes, Kristy completely rolled over and went into the same position that Kamila had gotten into.

It was absolutely amazing to watch. Kristy had her back to Kamila when Kamila rolled over onto her back, so she couldn't have seen what position Kamila had gotten into. And, without opening her eyes, she did the roll over I mentioned that completely duplicated Kamila's position. She had never opened her eyes throughout the process. For anyone who is familiar with the Olympic sport of "synchronized swimming", that is what this looked like. Amazing.

If that doesn't show that they have some kind of special bond, I would be shocked. If you've read up a little on the latest discoveries in Quantum Physics, you probably know what I am talking about. We human beings communicate on multiple levels of consciousness at all times. Science and Medicine have proven this. It's just that our little conscious "ego" self that we identify with when we are "awake" is not aware of it.

If you've never heard of this, do yourself a favor and just glance at a summary of the "nature of reality" according to Quantum Physics. It's fascinating reading. Honest.  :)

We need to form a syndicate and contact the John Templeton Foundation. They are offering grants from as little as $50,000 up to $800,000 for 2 year projects in relation to this topic.

Either that, or light up another joint.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 6:20 AM, euromike69 said:

WHILE ALL YOU GUYS ARE FAST ASLEEP I DECIDED TO GIVE YA'LL A PRESENT :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!! ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

and thank you euromike69!!!!!  ;) :D