Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

You're welcome Gudari,,,,,Damn it takes women forever to get ready,it is one lengthy process,first a shower,then dry your hair,then apply make-up,then try on clothes,then try on some more clothes,then check your make-up again,then put on some lotion and perfume,and then check out your boobs,ass and clothes in the mirror lmaoo!!

I'm probably forgetting something else but that is what the girls are doing right now,and also every other girl around the world that is about to go out for the night. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Everyone is currently getting ready to leave the apartment.

Thank you very much for your information euromike!!!

• Upvote 1

évidemment, personne n'a rien sur la blonde sous la douche?.....

Obviously, nobody has anything on the blonde in the shower? ..... :-\ :'(

Sorry, corboblanc. I didn't see your post until now. I had given my thoughts regarding her on another thread, so I don't want to post the whole thing again and irritate other posters.

Bottom line: It's possible that she is some kind of relative to Nora. She has visited and spent the night on multiple occasions.

Chicks on the run. We can all have a nice sleep tonight.  There might be some wet dreams... 8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

la nuit risque d'être calme sur cc!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

night may be calm on CC !!!! :-\ :-\ :-\