Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

You two asshats, large images don't fit on a screen. We've been through this shit before, but there's always an asshat that thinks rules don't apply to him! I don't know what fucking size screens you got, but I have a 15", and i'm sure there's a variety of screen sizes among the members here. Now imagine someone with a little 13" inch notebook opening a page and seeing a picture twice the size of their computer! When a picture doesn't fit on a screen it makes the user have to scroll left and right in addition to the regular up and down. And that's fucking annoying! >:( Lot's of people post images here in normal size, and everyone else is happy with it. But you two think you're being original posting huge pictures! Well you're just being original asshats. If you don't know how to resize images and are not willing to learn than DON'T POST YOUR SHIT AT ALL.

I was wondering why you were such a cry baby about this, so the real issue is that you don't know how to fit the pics onto your screen, maybe you should subscribe to one of those computer classes for the elderly in your neighborhood, that's where they teach this stuff.

thanks for the good laugh  ;D

And let the fucking begin ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't worry dfCcap I'm going to stop narrating soon and remove these posts.......because I know how much you love hearing about Nora and Kiko ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You know i used to do the same thing when I was in my teens,as soon as my mom or dad left the house my little girlfriends were waiting down the street,and we had to hurry up and fuck before they came back from the store,now when I got older my step-daughter snuck her little boyfriend into my house as soon as I left to go to work,but what they didn't know was that i have alarms/texts that alert me when the doors or windows are opened when i'm not home,plus I also have hidden cameras all over my house.

Anyway he's fingering the pussy folks ;D ;D

That's what we did when were teenagers LOL.  I was always sneaking the girls into my house when my mom and dad would leave!

You naughty boy you!

Yeah, the narrations of there fuckin does absolutely nothing for me!  However, I know there is the Kiko lovers out there that are waiting on every little detail LOL.

Thanks for the pics earlier as well!!!

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

You two asshats, large images don't fit on a screen. We've been through this shit before, but there's always an asshat that thinks rules don't apply to him! I don't know what fucking size screens you got, but I have a 15", and i'm sure there's a variety of screen sizes among the members here. Now imagine someone with a little 13" inch notebook opening a page and seeing a picture twice the size of their computer! When a picture doesn't fit on a screen it makes the user have to scroll left and right in addition to the regular up and down. And that's fucking annoying! >:( Lot's of people post images here in normal size, and everyone else is happy with it. But you two think you're being original posting huge pictures! Well you're just being original asshats. If you don't know how to resize images and are not willing to learn than DON'T POST YOUR SHIT AT ALL.

I was wondering why you were such a cry baby about this, so the real issue is that you don't know how to fit the pics onto your screen, maybe you should subscribe to one of those computer classes for the elderly in your neighborhood, that's where they teach this stuff.

thanks for the good laugh  ;D

jezus, I'm loving you more and more!!  It's probably his coke bottle thick glasses that are magnifying the picture too much!!

euromike does it smell like fish the last time he fingered her in the living he smelled his fingers and with the face that he made it smelled funky he wouldve won an academy award for best facial expressions.

DAMN NORA'S PUSSY IS TIGHT AS FUCK IT'S ALL LUBED UP BUT IT IS STILL TAKING FOREVER TO GET THE DICK IN THERE,SHE IS SPREADING THOSE PUSSY LIPS BUT IT'S STILL TOO HARD TO GET IT IN,K.Y JELLY NORA!!!

YEP IT'S FINALLY IN AND SHE IS MOANING.

• Upvote 1

DAMN NORA'S PUSSY IS TIGHT AS FUCK IT'S ALL LUBED UP BUT IT IS STILL TAKING FOREVER TO GET THE DICK IN THERE,SHE IS SPREADING THOSE PUSSY LIPS BUT IT'S STILL TOO HARD TO GET IT IN,K.Y JELLY NORA!!!

YEP IT'S FINALLY IN AND SHE IS MOANING.

Maybe she wanted it in the ass tonight?