Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

A while back, before I was banned, Milana & Coco would come home after one of their late party nights and they would go upstairs to the bathroom and wash the bottom of their feet.  Has anybody witnessed this from either Kamila or Kristy?  I wonder where they go that, 1) that they would take off their shoes & 2) where their feet would get that nasty?  Is the area that they live in that nasty?  Just curious because the other girls used to come home and wash their feet allot!!

A while back, before I was banned, Milana & Coco would come home after one of their late party nights and they would go upstairs to the bathroom and wash the bottom of their feet.  Has anybody witnessed this from either Kamila or Kristy?  I wonder where they go that, 1) They would take off their shoes & 2) where their feet would get that nasty?  Is the area that they live in that nasty?  Just curious because the other girls used to come home and wash their feet allot!!

je suppose qu'elles marchent sur la plage, dans le sable!!!

I suppose they walk on the beach, in the sand !!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 11:08 PM, euromike69 said:

It's amazing how good my memory is sometimes,I remember exactly the photo that Mr.Foamy T.Squirrel put on CC that was too large.

Here it is a photo of Nora.........

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Yeah right, but its not:

A while back, before I was banned, Milana & Coco would come home after one of their late party nights and they would go upstairs to the bathroom and wash the bottom of their feet.  Has anybody witnessed this from either Kamila or Kristy?  I wonder where they go that, 1) They would take off their shoes & 2) where their feet would get that nasty?  Is the area that they live in that nasty?  Just curious because the other girls used to come home and wash their feet allot!!

je suppose qu'elles marchent sur la plage, dans le sable!!!

I suppose they walk on the beach, in the sand !!!

I suppose they do but is the beaches over there that nasty to where they would have to come home and scrub the bottoms of their feet?  Just food for thought.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 0:04 AM, euromike69 said:

Sorry guys,my bad,I tell you ever since I put on my "Lesbian Goggles" I can no longer see straight,that was the wrong photo lmaoo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

And also I already had windows 10 already,you guys late to the party. ;D ;D

Anyways let me reflect on the saddest day in my life,when my baby Rita left me with a broken heart Wahhh Wahhh!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-* :-* :'(

She really is a sweetheart. She's right behind (by a tiny fraction) Kamila in my book and it was her presence that helped me through my sadness at Kamila going away the first time she stayed here. I miss her too.

Found them along with the photo above here:

makrohard merci de donner l'identification des filles en publique, et de les mettre en danger, il y a vraiment des cons!!!!

thank you for the identification of girls in public, and put them in danger, there really idiots !!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 0:29 AM, legrandrobert said:

Sorry guys,my bad,I tell you ever since I put on my "Lesbian Goggles" I can no longer see straight,that was the wrong photo lmaoo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

And also I already had windows 10 already,you guys late to the party. ;D ;D

Anyways let me reflect on the saddest day in my life,when my baby Rita left me with a broken heart Wahhh Wahhh!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-* :-* :'(

My saddest day is when I found out that Kamila was into GIRLS !!!

Something we all suspected, but certain members told up we were crazy !!

• Upvote 1