Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Since Kristy's arrival on 7/23/2015 look how RLC's ratings have skyrocketed upwards ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[gif wierd stuff removed.]

Better fix this one, ol' buddy. I'm getting a head ache. Thanks. And yes, your assertion is 100% correct, IMHO.

Picture thread:

Maybe that's why Nora and RLC brought in Kristy, to breakdown Kami's resistance for a future three way lesbian video.Just think how much money that would generate for RLC,Nora and Kristy.Remember how reserved and nonsexual Kami was the first time in the apartment.But what Kami wants is not important.What is important is producing that video for RLC.

Three way lesbian video.    LOL  If that ever did happen the apartment would be under maintenance until their deed was done.

You know how I feel about the apartment when it goes under maintenance!  It's coming because they won't be able to stand it much longer!

Did the girls go out or are they upstairs ?

Kamila had a bag with her and she went out.  Not sure about the others.

Maybe she went out for a photo shoot with clothes for the shoot.That could be why she started to cry when she broke a nail.A perfect unblemished body is how she makes a living as a model.

All the apartments are located in Europe side of Atlantic, so I am thinking if there is congestion over the Atlantic. Are you living in Americas side of Atlantic? How about others in Europe and America, do you have had lagging problems?

they could be on mars it would be the same.

the stream is brodcasted through softlayer servers which are located in Europe, US even in Sidney or Singapore.

I know where they are located, but in normal cases video stream is transfered over the Atlantic just once. When you open the video stream for example in America you don't get connection to server located in Europe, and vice versa. Of course there are some exceptional cases (like StnCld316?) who are using for example proxies.

i know this isnt the place to right this but is anyone lagging?

Yes, very bad right now. My guess is they can't handle the load.  :(

RLC is doing it on purpose!  They are just getting ready to take it to maintenance so Kamila & Kristy can get there fix of each other!!  One day you people will realize what's going on and understand that the electricity between these two girls can't go on for ever without them getting together off camera to have sex.

I THINK!!!!

All the apartments are located in Europe side of Atlantic, so I am thinking if there is congestion over the Atlantic. Are you living in Americas side of Atlantic? How about others in Europe and America, do you have had lagging problems?

they could be on mars it would be the same.

the stream is brodcasted through softlayer servers which are located in Europe, US even in Sidney or Singapore.

I know where they are located, but in normal cases video stream is transfered over the Atlantic just once. When you open the video stream for example in America you don't get connection to server located in Europe, and vice versa. Of course there are some exceptional cases (like StnCld316?) who are using for example proxies.

You still get the same lagging issues using a Proxy. Your internet is still provided by your regular ISP. All your doing is masking your IP to make it look your from another Country.

If you get lagging issues try flushing your DNS may help.

Bring up the command prompt and enter,  ipconfig /flushdns  that may help to a certain extent or it may just stay the way it is but it don't hurt to try.

A lot of people are having streaming lag. As posted in the EU Invite, changing your DNS can greatly resolve this issue at times.

DNS is the process in which your pc converts IP to Domain Name and vice versa. If your ISP is having DNS issues to certain websites (youtube/streaming/game ping) you can get a quicker response time with the following DNS at times.

The best is to use Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

An alternate to Google is to use OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220.

Kamilla might be a giant baby. they were just playing like never before, and she damage a nail, and ended it all. looked almost like she started to cry.

Kristy even teased her with a bottle

Have you ever thought that Kamila uses distractions like that to protect herself? I believe she is very happy but is afraid of taking the next step. Things like that give her the opportunity to get out of situations that she is uncomfortable with.

To me, she is extremely attracted to Kristy and is not quite ready, for whatever reason, to give in to her desires. I think Kristy is doing an outstanding job of helping Kamila to deal with this issue (her fear) by being extremely patient and understanding and not forcing her to do something and not getting angry at her.

I thought her little sexy dance routine was a brilliant way to get Kamila to relax and realize that everything's ok. It was a very loving thing to do IMO. I like Kristy more and more every day. She is a very sensitive and nice person and knows how to use humor to put others at ease.

je pense que kristy a vraiment envie de kamila!!! elle lui mets sans arrêt la pression!!! kamila s'en amuse et la laisse faire, jusqu'à une certaine limite!!!! kristy reviens tout le temps à la charge, elle stimule kamila pour la faire céder!!! mais kamila ne cède pas, elle ne veut pas aller plus loin!!! je pense que kamila a une petite amie qui l'attends en Russie, elles se parlent souvent!!! kamila veux rester fidèle à celle qu'elle aime!!! ;)

I think kristy really want to kamila !!! she put him constantly pressure !!! kamila has fun and lets make, up to a limit !!!! kristy back all the time to load, it stimulates give kamila to make !!! kamila but do not give in, she will not go further !!! I think kamila has a girlfriend who await in Russia, they often speak !!! kamila want to stay true to that she loves !!! ;)

What corbo says is the only reason you people haven't seen anything further with these two!  Bookmaster I think you are good people but the constant defending of Kamila is really getting old!  Kamila has been around the block many a time when it comes to sex with women!  What she hasn't been around the block with is having sex on camera where her chances of it being seen by someone she doesn't want it to be seen by, increase exponentially!  Look, you're a smart guy Bookmaster but please quit defending her about her innocence all the time. The girl is not innocent by NO stretch of the imagination!!!