Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

All the apartments are located in Europe side of Atlantic, so I am thinking if there is congestion over the Atlantic. Are you living in Americas side of Atlantic? How about others in Europe and America, do you have had lagging problems?

they could be on mars it would be the same.

the stream is brodcasted through softlayer servers which are located in Europe, US even in Sidney or Singapore.

I know where they are located, but in normal cases video stream is transfered over the Atlantic just once. When you open the video stream for example in America you don't get connection to server located in Europe, and vice versa. Of course there are some exceptional cases (like StnCld316?) who are using for example proxies.

Good points made by all. The part that still puzzles me is why I have never seen lag like this on any other adult cam site. I very rarely ever visit them, but every once in a while (like earlier this week when I was experiencing terrible lag on RLC cams) I will make a quick round of 2 or 3 of the more popular ones to see if I can get a handle on whether the problem is with my computer set-up or broadband provider.

These other sites don't seem to have any lag and they often have thousands of "viewers" on a single girl's cam at the same time and hundreds of cams online simultaneously. What is the difference in their cam video stream routing procedure that causes such a difference? I get that the feeds are not all originating from one place, but does that explain it? Does anyone have the computer network savvy to provide more info?

That might be because video is not so real time than in RLC, and also player might cache the stream more, and stream starts to play just when the player has got enough video "from the future". It is completely different in real time video. If one little piece of data arrives too late, that might cause big problems for long time. How much it effects is depending for example the way how the video is compressed.

I am many times wondered, why RLC sends video streams so real time, and not cached them for example 10 or 30 seconds. That would prevent most of the lagging problems, because all data packets would have time to arrive to destination before stream is sended to the next destination.

Did the girls go out or are they upstairs ?

Kamila had a bag with her and she went out.  Not sure about the others.

Maybe she went out for a photo shoot with clothes for the shoot.That could be why she started to cry when she broke a nail.A perfect unblemished body is how she makes a living as a model.

Calling her body "A perfect unblemished" might not be what they call it in the modeling world. You do know she has 2 size tits? (Personally I think thats a little sexy, makes her not so model fake as they use to be)

Kamila has been around the block many a time when it comes to sex with women!

And you go back to making up things up about what you do not know. What prove do you have of this? You have none.

Exactly-dfCap you foprgot to say I think, or its my opinion

Kamila has been around the block many a time when it comes to sex with women!

And you go back to making up things up about what you do not know. What prove do you have of this? You have none.

Exactly-dfCap you foprgot to say I think, or its my opinion

In my opinion!!

In the last four pages of this picture thread there are 50 posts of which three include different pictures. Come on, let us concentrate on pictures - you can open a new thread on "wondering where the girls could be now and what might they be doing there".

In the last four pages of this picture thread there are 50 posts of which three include different pictures. Come on, let us concentrate on pictures - you can open a new thread on "wondering where the girls could be now and what might they be doing there".

Great Idea!!! Lets call it what are the girls doing now?

Great Idea!!! Lets call it what are the girls doing now?

http://www.spotfav.com/spot/platja-de-la-mar-bella/cam