Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

FORGET THE 15 MINS KAMILA IS STILL RUBBING NON STOP,AND KRISTY JUST CAME IN HER ROOM.AND INTTERUPTED HER

EuroMike, dude... any sportscaster would be proud of the way you're calling that!  ;D

Kami not done yet got her earplugs in and cover on

KRISTY JUST MASTURBATED,AND KAMILA HAS BEEN RUBBING HER PUSSY OVER HER PANTIES WITH THE LIGHTS ON AND LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR THE LAST 15 MINS STRAIGHT. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Kristy must have been super fast-was watching and i missed it too-maybe snuck it in while i was watching Kami

Angelikas Desire, when quoted, usually own text is written to the end (or beginning) of the message, not in the middle. I got a good laugh, and took part from the middle of your post to here  ;D That opened a whole new perspective about life of kooloos  ::)

what happend now??

Good gracious folks, I lived in a university frat house with seven girls for 3 years and you can take it from me it was no different from what you see on RLC except of course we didn't have cameras around us.  We at times would all pile into one big bed and talk and yes the odd hand would go up somebodys night shirt or down their pants. We showered together, did each others hair and yes occasionally our breasts would be felt up or fingers up our twats. All these things did indeed happen, and you know what, here's the kicker, we all had boy friends.  Really, this site reminds me so much of my college days it isn't funny. And something else whether you want to know or not, some of the best orgasms I have EVER had came from that frat house. RLC is realistic or at least as realistic as it can be with camers everywhere.  Angelique

nothing, they're sleeping