Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

isn't it pride week all over Europe ? The gay parade and all the festivities ??

Yep, in the Netherlands (where I live) we celebrated Gay Pride last week. And in Barcelona they have a great Gay Circuit Festival (partyweek) right now until 16th august.

Of course, we are not sure if they went there, but it's a big event. 

For all who missed it  ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

OMG! I can't believe I missed it! With all the hours I've put in watching that beauty, I feel like I must be cursed or something.  :(

Thanks for posting the pic. I do appreciate it.

Because it is society's "norm" so that makes it everyday.

Yes, but no.

It would be looked upon the same as celebrating white pride. People don't do it because it's concidered racist, but it's ok to celebrate black pride. It's called 2015, and being normal is not in fasion.

When you can get beat up for being hetero, or have to fight to get the same rights as everyone else, you can have a parade.

cualquiera que sea DIFERENTE  a la mayoria , va a sufrir siempre discriminacion , unas veces positiva la mayoria de veces negativa . 

I have a question about lesbian relationships that has always confused me.If two women want to be together in a same sex relationship to celebrate being women,why in many lesbian relationships does one partner attempt to look and act like a man?

I have a question about lesbian relationships that has always confused me.If two women want to be together in a same sex relationship to celebrate being women,why in many lesbian relationships does one partner attempt to look and act like a man?

yo pienso que una cosa es ser homosexual y otra es ser transexual , kamila podria ser homo y rizos tambien pero la chica/chico es claramente transexual . yo he estado masturbandome viendolo en la ducha , y no soy capaz de tener una ereccion  , a pesar que tiene tetas y coño .

This is just a guess, but I think relationships where "one partner attempts to look and act like a man" are more of the older traditional way that lesbian couples related. I think that today, because the younger generation has grown up being encouraged by some to "explore" sexual options, there are more and more women who have experimented and decided they like the way women are more open and loving partners.

I always used to say that I never understood why women liked men, but I was glad that they did. I said (and meant it) that if I were a woman, I would have to be a lesbian. he, he. Let's face it, most men can be real jerks when it comes to love relationships. They typically only care about getting off and most could care less whether the woman has been satisfied.