Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Kamila is checking out the photos or videos on the couch,that she probably gonna masturbate to later.

I've always thought that watching Kamila and Kristy turns us on CC on,so I've always wondered what are they looking at on their phones that turns them on,I would love to see what gets them so horny ;D ;D :P :P :P

And I also noticed that they always give each other space to rub one out,Kamila didn't come barging into Kristy's room when she could have easily done so,it's as if they told each other,when you see my door closed don't come knocking cause I will be rubbing lmaoo!!:) :)

• Upvote 1

Kamila is checking out the photos or videos on the couch,that she probably gonna masturbate to later.

I've always thought that watching Kamila and Kristy turns us on CC on,so I've always wondered what are they looking at on their phones that turns them on,I would love to see what gets them so horny ;D ;D :P :P :P

And I also noticed that they always give each other space to rub one out,Kamila didn't come barging into Kristy's room when she could have easily done so,it's as if they told each other,when you see my door closed don't come knocking cause I will be rubbing lmaoo!!:) :)

But they should do it at the same time on the same bed without touching each other like the pictures I posted a few days ago,  that would not be considered lesbian sex just masturbating together,    Ah well I can dream can't I ??

i dont know i dont have access to the upstairs but i dont think shes home.

You are correct. She hasn't been home all evening. So, it's going to be a little tough for people to "blame her" for what they think they are seeing between Kamila and Kristy.

Guest vkyour

a massage girl are sensitive in terms of loss and stay away from her friend