Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Kami and the beautiful Kristy went out just before 3pm their time to the beach.

As you can see the weather is fantastic and Kristy applied sun protection all over before massaging it in.

Pity Kami didn't do that part but hey beggars can't be choosers.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

A thought occurs to me

How unlucky would it be for some one to break in to see if they could steal something from this place only to find within minutes video, multiple pictures of them doing it from various angles in every room plastered across the internet.  ;D

As you can see the weather is fantastic and Kristy applied sun protection all over before massaging it in.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sorry, but they are not in Barcelona, they speak Russian, are probably in Russia

Barcelona speak Spanish or Catalan

Correct me if I'm wrong

Sorry, but they are not in Barcelona, they speak Russian, are probably in Russia

Correct me if I'm wrong

They are speaking Russian - I have a Russian friend and have been to Saratov.

The apartment as far as I was aware is in Barcelona.

From my own observations they have bought back shopping in plastic bags from a Spanish super market and the groceries also have Spanish words on them.

I could still be wrong.

Guest vkyour

Correct me if I'm wrong

They are speaking Russian - I have a Russian friend and have been to Saratov.

The apartment as far as I was aware is in Barcelona.

From my own observations they have bought back shopping in plastic bags from a Spanish super market and the groceries also have Spanish words on them.

I could still be wrong.

To products, cosmetics and just see what written on it you know

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks for this nice picture  ;D Kristy is indeed beautiful. About the part of Kammi massaging her, I don't think that we will see that after last night. It seems they are taking a few steps back after Kammi's phonecalls with the mystery guest (her boyfriend?). Kristy is not so passive agressive as she was untill yesterday morning. They probably had a chat about it and maybe Kammi told her she is not comfortable with the situation. 

Of course, this is only speculation from my part. Ah well, as long as they stay friends and have a good time, it's fine by me  ;D

I will now steal the role of one of our illustrious MODs, with(out) their permission:

STOP THIS DRIVEL.  THEY ARE IN BARCELONA.  THAT IS FINAL.

THOSE WHO DO NOT READ/STUDY HISTORY ARE BOUND TO REPEAT ITS MISTAKES!

And also stolen from our CC member StnCld:  Because I said so!

Thanks Zwavelaar.

They have never even kissed properly. After the first few days last week when it was all touchy feely and everyone was getting excited I mentioned in a post that it was going nowhere serious.

Both beautiful, appear to have good personalities and have found away to stay for little to no money (we don't know the financial set up) in a great place, sleeping, eating, sun bathing, partying. Good for them wish them all the best.