Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 2:59 PM, Frankster said:

that white part of kristys panties, she's got the her period again?

She had white panties on earlier.  She likely just put something black on over top of it.

I can only speak for myself. I think it all depends on how she started out masturbating. Personally, in my case at the age of 13 I discovered that with a relatively hard pillow between my legs and with some furious thrusting the result was amazing. Fast forward 18 years and I still resort to a pillow to pleasure the v. Bada Bing. That's all folks.  LOL  A.

I can only speak for myself. I think it all depends on how she started out masturbating. Personally, in my case at the age of 13 I discovered that with a relatively hard pillow between my legs and with some furious thrusting the result was amazing. Fast forward 18 years and I still resort to a pillow to pleasure the v. Bada Bing. That's all folks.  LOL  A.

When she masturbates, now?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 11:59 AM, slider_69 said:

She needs to auction those Panties and Shampoo Bottle on E-Bay.

She'd make a fortune.

Maybe some of the women on this forum could enlighten us :  Why does Kami always masturbate

with a bottle of some type and always with her panties on ?  There must be some reason for this besides

pure pleasure and we have never seen her penetrate her honey pot, no matter what type of bottle she

uses. It's always just rubbing up and down on top of panties .  Can Anyone  guess the reasom ?

Maybe the panties are protection from penetration because she actually is a virgin and wants keep from damaging her cherry.Maybe she is saving her cherry for marriage or someone special.There is a cross hanging from her necklace,so maybe it's a religious thing.