Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Do you hear yourself,someone actively seeked out and posted a video of these ladies to CC,and it was taken down and here you go making screencaps and posting it again,I asked you nicely to take that shit down voluntarily ,instead of having it taken down by the Mods and Admin,are you that starved for fucking attention and likes that you couldn't do a simple thing and take that shit down without writing all the bullshit you just did.

Dude I like all your older posts and had no problem with them whatsoever but this video and every picture that goes along with it doesn't belong on this forum,be a bigger person and do the right thing,or you could be stubborn and end up with both the pictures and your account gone by tomorrow.

And yes we are here to protect these girls from people who try to bring harm to them,so keep on being the advertiser to the creeps,stalkers and murderers.

THESE SCREENCAPS DON'T GIVE AWAY ANY INFORMATION,BUT YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THE SHITSTORM IT CREATED EARLIER TODAY,AND WE DON'T NEED REMINDERS OF IT POSTED AGAIN TONIGHT,SOME PEOPLE HATE WHEN I SPEAK COMMON SENSE AND THE TRUTH,SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HIT THE BAD KARMA BUTTON REPEATEDLY EVERY HOUR LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THANK YOU ;D ;D BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA TAKE AWAY MY MONEY,HOUSE, CARS AND WOMEN  LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey GOGISM you must have just logged into CC so you don't know what's going on here,these pictures don't belong on CC sir,so please delete them,the only photos should be of the girls while they are inside the apartment,not outside of it thank you.

;)

DELETED LINK BY MICKEY!!!!

Have checked a little and have seen mostly some big words. Much ado about nothing. I know what and how I'm posting. We're not here to protect and look after these girls. They're young but - adults. Responsible for their acts. It's on us to treat them with respect - like the normal people do. I consider myself among them. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Many here have probably seen the video - and many I would trust but there are also many here who will try to connect the dots more.  I doubt they could just from the video but it is better to let this go and keep it in the PM realm.

Very good, albacore.  I agree and I think this is what Euromike is trying to get across.  By connecting the dots we mean that any pictures or photos that are taken outside and posted in Camcaps under Reallifecam means that the person would be connected to Reallifecam and should not be exposed in this manner.  Is this too confusing?

Legrandrobert could you go outside your house right now please and take some pictures of the outside of your house and your street and your face and your family and post it on CC,and then ask the question again,

"What's the big deal",What is so hard for you guys to realize that with technology and the brains and know-how,someone could find out the kind of information to lead them to a target that they desire to rape or murder.

I find it very hard to believe that you guys only care that these girls fuck or masturbate but fuck them if they get killed or raped by a psychopath.

And I never saw the photos that you just mentioned of Milana and Rita,so I can't speak on that.

https://youtu.be/EPkqbTjDOec

When pictures of Milana and Rita outside were posted onr together and another one with  two boys, nobody ever said anything.  The video is the same but without boys.  What is the big deal ?

• Upvote 1

Legrandrobert could you go outside your house right now please and take some pictures of the outside of your house and your street and your face and your family and post it on CC,and then ask the question again,

"What's the big deal",What is so hard for you guys to realize that with technology and the brains and know-how,someone could find out the kind of information to lead them to a target that they desire to rape or murder.

I find it very hard to believe that you guys only care that these girls fuck or masturbate but fuck them if they get killed or raped by a psychopath.

And I never saw the photos that you just mentioned of Milana and Rita,so I can't speak on that.

When pictures of Milana and Rita outside were posted onr together and another one with  two boys, nobody ever said anything.  The video is the same but without boys.  What is the big deal ?

I don' want to offend nobody first of all.  I'm sorry you don't remember the photos, but maybe it was Coco with Milana.  They must have been deleted but, I remember they were outside the apt, and Milana posed with the man she slept with.  I just hope somebody can remember and prove I'm not imagining things.  As for the pictures of Kami model I'm with you on that one.  But the video was even on YouTube and no name was mentionned, it was only an ad 

I'M sorry I am too stupid to upload the pictures but I have them One is Milana and Rita the background is a mountain.  The other they are in the Streets the guy has lifted Milana and holding her in his arms and Rita is with another guy.  Milana is wearing a cap backside in the front.  Those were posted on camcap.net

Well the girls both looked pretty happy before they left,and had a little playful pillow fight ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Surprisingly Queen Nora didn't stick her nose in and make them stop tossing the pillows.

nora lève simplement son petit cul tous les matin très tôt pour aller travailler, alors que kamila et kristy sont en vacances et casse le lit jusqu'en fin d'après midi!!!!! nora leur demande juste de faire un peu moins de bruit, c'est tout!!!! ce sont les bases simples et universelles de la vie en collocation!!!! il n'est pas ici question de reine ou de pas reine, mais simplement un respect mutuel du rythme de vie des autres habitantes....

nora simply raises his ass every morning very early to go to work, while kamila and kristy are on vacation and breaks the bed until late afternoon !!!!! nora just ask them to make a little less noise, that's all !!!! it is the simple and universal bases of life in collocation !!!! there is no question here of queen or not queen, but just mutual respect pace of life of other inhabitants .... 8) 8)

Nora tries to ply into their lives every minute she can get her moment of glory and be the star of attention.  Yup, that's mutual respect. K & K don't barge into her bedroom when she she's laying naked with a vibrator stuck up her cun't. I have seen Nora invade their privacy on many occasion.

Hey GOGISM you must have just logged into CC so you don't know what's going on here,these pictures don't belong on CC sir,so please delete them,the only photos should be of the girls while they are inside the apartment,not outside of it thank you.

;)

---------------------Outside personal capture and video links about tenants regarding their personal or professional lives are highly discouraged by CC. And don't quote the damn links, either.------------

Have checked a little and have seen mostly some big words. Much ado about nothing. I know what and how I'm posting. We're not here to protect and look after these girls. They're young but - adults. Responsible for their acts. It's on us to treat them with respect - like the normal people do. I consider myself among them. Cheers!

nous sommes ici pour parler et partager nos infos, sans que cela mette en danger les participantes dans leurs vraies vie!!!!! qu'elles soient adultes ou pas n'a aucun rapport!!!!les photos que tu as postées ne représentent pas de risque, je n'ai donc aucun problème avec cela, mais dire que les filles sont adultes et que tu fais ce que tu veux sur cc me fait peur!!! une telle "logique" est préoccupante!!!! :( :( :o

we are here to talk and share our information, without this endangering participating in their real life !!!!! be they adults or not has nothing !!!! photos that you posted do not represent a risk, so I have no problem with that, but to say that girls are adults and you do this you want to cc scares me !!! such "logic" is worrying !!!! :( :(: O

These pictures are snapshots of a video of Kami and Kristy on the beach and in a boat here in Barcelona.  The video is readily available for full viewing.  I do not believe these photos or the video endanger the girls in any manner.  No names are given-nothing to reveal their true identity.. It's just like them being on cam in the apts, but they are on cam outside having fun and they are fully aware they are being filmed.

TO ALL: Yes, these pictures are publicly available (or were), but I've spent all day cleaning up messes around here, and this "outside source" stuff can get out of hand and downright dangerous. Plus, it scares the tenants and then they pull down their posts from VK &FB &YouTube, and then no one gets any information.

Find out what you want, but keep it between you and your PM buddies.  :-X There are too many jackasses and psychos coming to CC now days. Restrict you posts to stuff derived from RLC. Thank you.

I don' want to offend nobody first of all.  I'm sorry you don't remember the photos, but maybe it was Coco with Milana.  They must have been deleted but, I remember they were outside the apt, and Milana posed with the man she slept with.  I just hope somebody can remember and prove I'm not imagining things.  As for the pictures of Kami model I'm with you on that one.  But the video was even on YouTube and no name was mentionned, it was only an ad 

I'M sorry I am too stupid to upload the pictures but I have them One is Milana and Rita the background is a mountain.  The other they are in the Streets the guy has lifted Milana and holding her in his arms and Rita is with another guy.  Milana is wearing a cap backside in the front.  Those were posted on camcap.net

Anybody else have those pictures ?

Apart from Kamila getting that massage,has anyone ever seen any of the girls past or present just walk into Nora's room,or hang out and talk in there or interrupt her in a private moment.?

Why in the fuck would they want to!!!  Kamila and Kristy and the other girls all respected Nora's privacy.  Why in the hell they would is beyond me after watching Nora barge in to their conversations and rooms and when they are  lounging on the couch.  Nora is for sure the Queen B, and I don't mean bee!!  Fuck with the bull and you get the horn!!

Anybody else have those pictures ?

Please read F.T. Squirrel post a couple of posts back, and stop that. It is fully undue to cause him more cleaning work. Here is a direct link to his post, read the text in red, and his comment after all those quotes. Thank you!

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/pictures-of-nora-rita-jenny/msg144656/#msg144656