Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

I think it's time for the girls to put up another show for us. Then we have something nice to talk about and have some actual pictures in this thread.

This whole stalker discussion and the revealed information about the girls and the places they visit when they are out of the apartment, make me pretty uncomfortable  ???

CC is not the only RLC posting information web site, and in fact the other sites post a lot more pictures, etc than CC ever will.  And there is a lot more information elsewhere on the WWW Internet that if someone is stalking or trying to take advantage of any of these people on RLC (girls included), it is available.  Suggesting that these comments or pictures endanger the participants is ridiculous.  Exposing their true or used names is, however, just enabling those  people who would take advantage and endanger the participants.  This is my opinion  Sorry this is not a picture and should be in another thread.

You can look at these and tell that Kristy is horny all the time and is in need of some real dick or pussy to satisfy her needs,I'm so sorry for her,it must be so frustrating to have all this pent up sexual frustration and haven't found a way to release it yet except for rubbing one out occasionally ;D ;D ;D

Oh I think she got taken care of the other night, her and Kamila both!!  Tonight they will be serviced again if they decide to go out, just my opinion!