Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

Why is it that these guys always cut towards themselves with the knife,you should always cut going away from yourself,so just in case the knife slips you don't get hurt,Kristy makes me very nervous whenever I see her with a knife cutting towards herself,that knife has grazed her stomach a couple of times. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And I never was home when Nora and My baby got into it,what exactly got the war started between Nora and my sweetie Rita?

And if Rita left in that bad of a situation maybe she won't want to ever come back.

now let them eat something of hers and she will flip out on them.like she did to rita.

• Upvote 1

I have seen the same thing and cringed. I just watched Hector split a chicken with a knife and a hammer. He then took it somewhere. I wonder if he is going to put it on a grill raw?

Update: Nope, be brought it back in - cut up. I don't want to know how he did it.

Kristy taking a selfie earlier,if you look at the shadow of the window on the wall,it looks like someone is watching her,I'm pretty sure it's just an illusion cast by an object close to the window though. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Why is it that these guys always cut towards themselves with the knife,you should always cut going away from yourself,so just in case the knife slips you don't get hurt,Kristy makes me very nervous whenever I see her with a knife cutting towards herself,that knife has grazed her stomach a couple of times. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And I never was home when Nora and My baby got into it,what exactly got the war started between Nora and my sweetie Rita?

And if Rita left in that bad of a situation maybe she won't want to ever come back.

If I remember corectly, Nora was upset because Rita came downstairs Topless and something about dirty dishes,  She claimed that Rita wasn't doing her part in the apt.

Nora was just using the sheets as a holder for the bunny vibrator which coincidentally, had its short ear pointed SOUTH, stimulating her two holes at the same time.  Awesome! No wonder she came so hard!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).