Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

After this apartment went off line, I'll bet that all the other apartments on RLC breathed a sigh of relief !

Now people will go back to watching all the boring, non-functioning zombies again !!!

Nothing going on in the other apartments unless you want to watch Lev on the sofa with his face stuck in the iPad.

Should be interesting who they are going to enlighten us with this time.

Nora should leave as well.  That apartment can function just fine without her guidance of wisdom.

Looks kind of silly seeing an adult babysitting an adult.

If only 2 of 3 have left why is it down as "under maintenance" surely that is not reason to take the apartment down.

Other apartments operate when only one at home.

Should be interesting who they are going to enlighten us with this time.

Nora should leave as well.  That apartment can function just fine without her guidance of wisdom.

Looks kind of silly seeing an adult babysitting an adult.

Since this is a picture thread I will be brief but I disagree - I do not always like her but I assume this was her and Kiko's idea (or they had something to do with it) and so far it is the best apartment idea yet IMHO.

If she goes I think the whole concept changes.  They do seem to be an important part of this apt.  And like it or not Kiko seems to have something to do with people coming and leaving.  I also do not subscribe to the notion she is concerned with the others stealing the limelight from her.  People have made assumptions on discussions between her and others to come to this conclusion without understand the language.

I think she loves (think money) any attention this apartment gets. 

stndcld im with you on that one but not alot of people want her to leave i think if nora was to leave this apt wouldnt exist i personaly dont dislike her but she has her good moments and her bad moments remember theres alot of kami and kristy fans like me.but there are alot of nora fans to so wanting nora to leave.i think jeopardize this apt.i just wouldnt like to see kiko cause once he there the girls get covered up and feel that they cant be free with his presence.

Since this is a picture thread I will be brief but I disagree - I do not always like her but I assume this was her and Kiko's idea (or they had something to do with it) and so far it is the best apartment idea yet IMHO.

If she goes I think the whole concept changes.  They do seem to be an important part of this apt.  And like it or not Kiko seems to have something to do with people coming and leaving.  I also do not subscribe to the notion she is concerned with the others stealing the limelight from her.  People have made assumptions on discussions between her and others to come to this conclusion without understand the language.

I think she loves (think money) any attention this apartment gets.

Everyone has their views of her but I find Nora and Kiko are just plain boring as they were in the old apartment. It should be interesting to see who comes along next. Some new girls that haven't been on RLC yet or keep recycling the old ones.  Kamila and Kristy were the best so far but I don't think Kamila will be back to RLC after all her personal information got leaked a couple of weeks ago.