Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

IT LOOKS LIKE kAMILA WAS ABOUT TO SLAP NORA WITH THAT SPATULA LMAOO!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SOUP In the bottom photo. Kiko's favorite.

An all girls house the food is for them and those other 2 jerk offs start freeloading. LOL

Steals Kristys watermelon, cuts thumb. She'll feel that's some sort of justice :-D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That's what happens when you use a knife cutting towards yourself.

Kiko if you cut yourself it's supposed to happen on the main artery.

DOES ANY OF THESE PEOPLE THAT EVER HAVE BEEN IN THIS APARTMENT KNOW HOW TO USE A SIMPLE KITCHEN KNIFE ?

MOMMY NORA TO THE RESCUE LMAOO!!::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

They always seem to cut towards themselves. They left home to early so their parents never taught them the proper way to cut with a knife.

For the first time ever I'm actually gonna watch Kiko in the kitchen to see that after cutting himself,if he will learn from now on how to properly hold and cut with a knife ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kristy the first video is for you sweetie because I would hate to see you cut your stomach open or lose a finger Notice how the lady cuts away from her body ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

I never seen them doing that. You got me there.

They do that kind of thing a lot. That's why I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read all the posts about how the affection they show for each other is fake and only done to draw in visitors. It makes me wonder whether some of these people can even comprehend what real love is all about.

They do that kind of thing a lot. That's why I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read all the posts about how the affection they show for each other is fake and only done to draw in visitors. It makes me wonder whether some of these people can even comprehend what real love is all about.

They like to tease that's for sure.

They like to tease that's for sure.

Yes, they certainly do. But, some people think that's all they do and that the affection they show is totally fake. They don't seem to stop and realize that world class actresses would have to practice scenes over and over and over again in order to be as convincing as what these girls do naturally.