Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

That can't be true, since I started to watch RLC before those dates, and there were already existing Nora, Kiko, Leora, Paul, Maya and Stefan of current residents.

effectivement, je peux dire que mes premières videos  de leora dates du 22 08 13, celle de nora et maya du 25 08 13. leora, maya et nora étaient toutes là en aout 2013....mais je ne sais pas qui était la première?... ;) ;)

yes, I can say that my first videos leora dates of August 22, 13, and that of nora maya, the 25 08 13. leora, Mayan and nora were all there in August 2013 .... but I do not know who the first?... ;) ;)

effectivement, je peux dire que mes premières videos  de leora dates du 22 08 13, celle de nora et maya du 25 08 13. leora, maya et nora étaient toutes là en aout 2013....mais je ne sais pas qui était la première?... ;) ;)

yes, I can say that my first videos leora dates of August 22, 13, and that of nora maya, the 25 08 13. leora, Mayan and nora were all there in August 2013 .... but I do not know who the first?... ;) ;)

I'm telling you that Nora & dipstick were on RLC first before any of the others that are currently here now!  I still feel they have been with or working for RLC longer than anyone else as well.

The only one who did not speak

Do you reveal about my case and I say  far, I cry

Thank Camellia and Christie because you Taught me  on friendship

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).