Kamila #2

I would like for everyone that follows Kamila to thank her for far she has come during her stay in the apartment. 

Some people aren't deluded into thinking that she's gonna care about what a bunch of random people have to say on a random forum. And why should anyone thank her when she hasn't done shit worthy of being thanked?

;) ;)Buster por una vez estare de acuerdo contigo, que hay que agradecerle a esta chica? Nada , bueno si reirse de todos nosotros ocultandose continuamente de las camaras, pasar 18/24 horas pegadas al puto movil y cuando ocurrio algo en el apartamento algun hijo de la gran puta ordeno apagar las camaras para que ella se soltase el pelo con la otra chica ( Monica ).Agradecerle algo?, nada, si se va que le vaya bien que ya nos ha engañado bien. >:( >:( >:(

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apartment under maintance i wonder whats going on now with the apartment.

Looks like a new roommate.  They always put it under maintenance when someone moves in.

then they change the camera names...

en espérant qu'il ne s'agisse pas du départ de kamila!!!

No, don't think Kammi will already leave us. She went out and has not packed her bags. If it's the new girl, let's hope she and Kammi will be friends. Would be less boring then three girls who live in their own little worlds.

apartment under maintance i wonder whats going on now with the apartment.

Looks like a new roommate.  They always put it under maintenance when someone moves in.

then they change the camera names...

en espérant qu'il ne s'agisse pas du départ de kamila!!!

No, don't think Kammi will already leave us. She went out and has not packed her bags. If it's the new girl, let's hope she and Kammi will be friends. Would be less boring then three girls who live in their own little worlds.

Si sigue el mantenimiento mucho más ya no la volvemos a ver, ahora si que puede ser que se marche ya.