Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

do you guys ready for see again new girl in kamila bedroom? me no, my heart is broken right now,j'm gonna take a break with this appartment

do you guys ready for see again new girl in kamila bedroom? me no, my heart is broken right now,j'm gonna take a break with this appartment

Seriously...broken Heart? ....just wow

Let's suggest the RLC team to replace her with a guy, cute girls are really too much for highly sensible people. See what you have done Kamila ! Damn you :)

Kamila u  my favorite 1 I liked in the apartment out of the girls u overcame most of the shyness that u have I want to wish u the best in your future what ever may come of it .Have a safe journey to the destonation u r heading . u will be definitely be thought of  daily  wish u Pease Love and Happyness  in your life journey.  Forever your fan .... EagleWolf  .                                                                     

Kamila u  my favorite 1 I liked in the apartment out of the girls u overcame most of the shyness that u have I want to wish u the best in your future what ever may come of it .Have a safe journey to the destonation u r heading . u will be definitely be thought of  daily  wish u Pease Love and Happyness  in your life journey.  Forever your fan .... EagleWolf  .                                                                   

Lets just hope Rita will be open toward the cams and be as much fun as Kamila was.

She'll likely only be a month just as the other girls have been.

Wow, and all she had to do to win your heart is masturbate a few times.  8)

Wow, and all she had to do to win your heart is masturbate a few times.  8)

and some guys get turned on by a knothole in a tree,,to each his own, :o

I have paid sentinels, in Barcelona, and instructed them to wait for the green bottle to be discarded. They have orders to immediately place the bottle in a double zip-loc conatiner and return said bottle to me, here in the USA. I will then auction off the infamous green bottle, used numerous times under cover of darkness and behind closed blankets, to the highest bidder, thus allowng me to keep up with the price of premium service for the next couple of months, and overlook the declining motivation to remain a paid member here at RLC !!!!!  :P ;D