Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that kamila left i dont find this apt.interesting unless you want to see kiko all day im done  with rlc i will come cc just to find out whats going on.but knowone interesting on rlc.

As long as faggot ass Kiko is there, not much is going to happen.

rlc shouldnt allow him in the apt.its an all girl apt.if they wanted him there they would of put his name.this is bullshit if they are a couple then get a room in a hotel or get an apt.together and just have a new girl in charge one without a boyfriend or with a boyfriend that visit for an hour and then has to leave.not one that stay there and acts like he lives there.

rlc shouldnt allow him in the apt.its an all girl apt.if they wanted him there they would of put his name.this is bullshit if they are a couple then get a room in a hotel or get an apt.together and just have a new girl in charge one without a boyfriend or with a boyfriend that visit for an hour and then has to leave.not one that stay there and acts like he lives there.

Let's not pretend that you don't want him there because it's an all girl apartment because if ANY of these girls had guys that came over to stay with them, you wouldn't say shit about it. If any of the girls had guys stay with them then it's fine, but if Kiko comes over then "it's an all girls apartment and he shouldn't be allowed in there?" Kiko hasn't been there in what, 2 weeks? Maybe 3 weeks? And when he does come over, he only stays what, 2 or 3 days? How exactly does he act like he lives there when he's barely in the house? What are you people getting so pissy for, as if you don't know that Nora and Kiko are married?

thats my point when the girls are there i seen her talk to them and make them leave the apt.when she has guest over not all the time but sometimes i think she tells them to leave i havent seen no girl except jannette bring a guy over he stayed what an hour and then left.its not getting pisy its the truth plus if they are married get them there own apt.its says nora and rita not nora,kiko and rita.so basicaly its an all girl apt.

Let's not pretend that you don't want him there because it's an all girl apartment because if ANY of these girls had guys that came over to stay with them, you wouldn't say shit about it. If any of the girls had guys stay with them then it's fine, but if Kiko comes over then "it's an all girls apartment and he shouldn't be allowed in there?" Kiko hasn't been there in what, 2 weeks? Maybe 3 weeks? And when he does come over, he only stays what, 2 or 3 days? How exactly does he act like he lives there when he's barely in the house? What are you people getting so pissy for, as if you don't know that Nora and Kiko are married?

Se lo vuelvo a repetir por si no le ha quedado claro, casesé usted con Kiko y desaparezcan los dos de una vez. Queremos gente nueva y no una pareja-matrimonio, si alguna chica quiere venir y follarse a un tio, perfecto, pero que no se quede a vivir en el apartamento, Kiko si lo hace y si no lo ha hecho últimamente habrá sido por una crisis o también puede ser por todas las quejas que hemos realizado y con fundamento.

Yo me acabo de volver a quejar a RLC porque no quiero volver a ver más a este tipo. Este proyecto nuevo se creo de forma diferente al apartamento de Kiko y Nora y ellos no lo están respetando. Nora incluso les dice a las chicas que salgan del apartamento durante unas horas para follarse a Kiko y eso ya no es válido. Que RLC les ponga un apartamento aparte con o sin cámaras si es que Nora realmente se tiene que encargar del reclutamiento de las nuevas inquilinas, pero que ellos dos no vivan en este apartamento, si no, esto no tiene ningun futuro para RLC.

when she has guest over not all the time but sometimes i think she tells them to leave i havent seen no girl except jannette bring a guy over he stayed what an hour and then left.

Nora incluso les dice a las chicas que salgan del apartamento durante unas horas para follarse a Kiko y eso ya no es válido.

And what is your proof that Nora is making these girls leave? Do you understand their language? Can you translate what is said?

That's why I said that anyone with a premium membership on RLC needs to flood RLC's email inbox with your complaints instead of complaining on CC,I still don't understand the reason she needs to have that dude there,obviously he has somewhere else to stay because he was gone for a couple of weeks,so if they want to fuck or see each other go do it somewhere else,even if Nora is watching this place she can do it from a different apartment,that would almost be like your landlord living with you it's just stupid,I don't care if Kiko is with his girl just do it in your own place, and just leave this apartment for what it was meant for three beautiful single ladies.If rlc really wanted kiko to be there then his name would have been on the apt.from the very beginning,and also remember that he wasn't even there for the first week or two when that apartment first came online, it was just those four girls,and then from outta nowhere his monkey ass shows up.Girls act differently when a guy is around,I should know because my girl's girlfriends always say they can't have as much fun and let loose when I'm at the club or house party with her,sometimes you just have to let the ladies do their thing without a creepy dude like Kiko looking at them,or watching them on his laptop when Nora is sleeping,that's my job  lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Ps.  If Alma is still single and available let her come back and watch this place then if you need a den mother 8) 8)

Se lo vuelvo a repetir por si no le ha quedado claro, casesé usted con Kiko y desaparezcan los dos de una vez. Queremos gente nueva y no una pareja-matrimonio, si alguna chica quiere venir y follarse a un tio, perfecto, pero que no se quede a vivir en el apartamento, Kiko si lo hace y si no lo ha hecho últimamente habrá sido por una crisis o también puede ser por todas las quejas que hemos realizado y con fundamento.

Yo me acabo de volver a quejar a RLC porque no quiero volver a ver más a este tipo. Este proyecto nuevo se creo de forma diferente al apartamento de Kiko y Nora y ellos no lo están respetando. Nora incluso les dice a las chicas que salgan del apartamento durante unas horas para follarse a Kiko y eso ya no es válido. Que RLC les ponga un apartamento aparte con o sin cámaras si es que Nora realmente se tiene que encargar del reclutamiento de las nuevas inquilinas, pero que ellos dos no vivan en este apartamento, si no, esto no tiene ningun futuro para RLC.

querido amigo, te ruego no estar de acuerdo con usted. Yo RLC investigación es observar la vida normal de una pareja de extranjeros, todos los días. para ello, se necesita una cierta estabilidad y duración .... ver chicas que vienen de 3 semanas, luego a la izquierda, no me interesa mucho, a pesar de un tiempo desconocido para joder tiempo !!! algunos miembros de CC no sólo están ahí para ver el culo, sino también para comprender sus vidas .... ;)

when she has guest over not all the time but sometimes i think she tells them to leave i havent seen no girl except jannette bring a guy over he stayed what an hour and then left.

Nora incluso les dice a las chicas que salgan del apartamento durante unas horas para follarse a Kiko y eso ya no es válido.

And what is your proof that Nora is making these girls leave? Do you understand their language? Can you translate what is said?

No, no entiendo su idioma, pero sí, hay imagenes y demostraciones de que aunque no se entienda el idioma demuestran completamente sus actos. Nora esta tarde le ha dicho algo a Rita al oído en el pasillo del piso superior y acto seguido Rita se ha vestido y se ha ido del apartamento. A los 5 minutos aparece Kiko por la puerta con la cena y una botella de champangne, cena romántica y Rita que no aparece. Te parece casualidad? Creo que es una prueba más que consistente y no es la primera vez que lo hace. El otro dia Nora le dijo claramente a Kiko que no saliera a la terraza que estaba Kamila tomando el sol y ella lo suele hacer en topless porque alguna vez ha entrado en el salón con la toalla en la parte de arriba y ha vuelto a salir al balcón y en cuanto se descuído Nora que fué al baño de arriba, Kiko salió un minuto a la terraza donde Kamila y volvió al salon antes de que bajara Nora. A Kamila se la podía oir disgustada cuando Kiko salió a la terraza y su respuesta fue pasar rápido por detrás de ellos e irse corriendo a su habitación.

Este tio y esta tia son unos asquerosos hombre! Admitalo ya de una vez que se vé bien claro!

I wouldn't waste time talking to full of shit fuckwits, he was away for 3 weeks and nothing has changed, yet when he shows up they start with their BS, they don't understand word they're saying to them yet they know she told them to leave, what a BS, already forgot when they had people over and Nika was there with them. Nobody asked her to leave, wonder why?