Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

that was really  the best bath time with kamila,no bottle on the sink this time,she have really nice body

That was probably one of the hottest Kamila bath times yet....except for the interruption of course.  Kamila is, like I said before one beautiful woman for sure.  Her body is gorgeous no doubt!!!  Hopefully one day before she leaves, she will use the shower head without any suds in the water.....Hopefully anyways.

That was probably one of the hottest Kamila bath times yet....except for the interruption of course.  Kamila is, like I said before one beautiful woman for sure.  Her body is gorgeous no doubt!!!  Hopefully one day before she leaves, she will use the shower head without any suds in the water.....Hopefully anyways.

or the bottle above the covers would totally do it for everybody!!

Wow, el mejor baño masturbación de Kamila hasta el momento, y eso que la puta Nora ya estaba intentandolo joderlo todo, a la mierda Nora, tu trono se lo lleva Kamila.

Incluso doggy style con la alcachofa de la ducha, caliente caliente y momentos de clareo del agua en la que se podía ver todo, la alcachofa de la ducha bien puesta en el coño, frontal un monton de veces e incluso al salir de la ducha completamente desnuda se ha visto el clitoris y bien bien las tetas. Lo único que no se ha visto bien del todo es cuando se ha corrido. Esta chica ya no se corta, ya le da igual aunque es bastante normal y razonable que no quiera que se vea explicitamente cómo se mete la botella con todo el chocho abierto. La hace todavía más deseada!

she cover her masturbations, can understand this, cause the internet never forget something. BUT, she can go to the secret room to cum, but she don't do it. The other girls before kamila and monika never mastrubated in bath or bed, cause they did it in the secret room. So, what must i say: Kamila ist the best girl in this house since iam at rlc.