Ilona - boring

I tend not to foam at the mouth about this apt as It changes every few months. If you just hold on to your todgers for a while something better may be along soon :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend not to foam at the mouth about this apt as It changes every few months. If you just hold on to your todgers for a while something better may be along soon :)

I'm not sure it's safe to assume that the girls will rotate anywhere near as frequently as those in the past. I think that there's a good chance that the girls may stay 6 months or more.

Bookmaster, the problem is the Schengen visa system which seems to only allow 60 day visits at a time in a 6 month visa time, unless RLC "hires them", which they did with Nora and Kiko. That is why Kami had to leave when she did. She had stayed 2 times in Barcelona for a total of 90 days in a 6 month period. If she didn't leave she would have been barred from traveling in Europe for a while. Kristy could have stayed a while longer but didn't want to without her good friend so she left with her.

I'm not sure it's safe to assume that the girls will rotate anywhere near as frequently as those in the past. I think that there's a good chance that the girls may stay 6 months or more.

ces filles ont exactement la même activité que les anciennes, leur séjour sera court.....il n'est pas encore certain que ilona sera ici à noël!!!

these girls have exactly the same activity as the former, their stay will be short ..... it is not yet certain that ilona will be here at Christmas !!! ;)

Bookmaster, the problem is the Schengen visa system which seems to only allow 60 day visits at a time in a 6 month visa time, unless RLC "hires them", which they did with Nora and Kiko. That is why Kami had to leave when she did. She had stayed 2 times in Barcelona for a total of 90 days in a 6 month period. If she didn't leave she would have been barred from traveling in Europe for a while. Kristy could have stayed a while longer but didn't want to without her good friend so she left with her.

Yes, I'm aware of all that. The reason I'm not sure all of the new girls are here with the same visa limitations is that I thought someone said that Sara would be running the same type of modeling schedule for the next 6 months. So, I thought maybe they are being temporarily "employed" or something to be able to exceed the normal stay limitations.

Yes, I'm aware of all that. The reason I'm not sure all of the new girls are here with the same visa limitations is that I thought someone said that Sara would be running the same type of modeling schedule for the next 6 months. So, I thought maybe they are being temporarily "employed" or something to be able to exceed the normal stay limitations.

oui, mais vous savez bien que le but de ces filles, dans cet appartement, est de voyager, pas de s'installer. seule nora est résidente permanente à Barcelone. ces 3 filles actuelles sont comme les autres, elles ont vu plus de pays, que la plupart d'entre nous en 5 vies!!! les contrats de modèles, de gogo ou d'hôtesses sont si nombreux que les filles choisissent leur destination en fermant les yeux, pour placer au Hazard leur doigt sur la carte!!! même si la plupart adore Barcelone, elles ont tellement de possibilité de voyage qu'il est utopique de leur demander de rester....

yes, but you know that the purpose of these girls in this apartment, is to travel, not to settle. nora is one permanent resident in Barcelona. these three girls today are like the others, they have seen more countries than most of us in 5 lives !!! model contracts, gogo or hostesses are so many girls choose their destination by closing your eyes, to place their finger on Random map !!! although most love Barcelona, they have so much opportunity to travel it is unrealistic to ask them to stay ....

oui, mais vous savez bien que le but de ces filles, dans cet appartement, est de voyager, pas de s'installer. seule nora est résidente permanente à Barcelone. ces 3 filles actuelles sont comme les autres, elles ont vu plus de pays, que la plupart d'entre nous en 5 vies!!! les contrats de modèles, de gogo ou d'hôtesses sont si nombreux que les filles choisissent leur destination en fermant les yeux, pour placer au Hazard leur doigt sur la carte!!! même si la plupart adore Barcelone, elles ont tellement de possibilité de voyage qu'il est utopique de leur demander de rester....

yes, but you know that the purpose of these girls in this apartment, is to travel, not to settle. nora is one permanent resident in Barcelona. these three girls today are like the others, they have seen more countries than most of us in 5 lives !!! model contracts, gogo or hostesses are so many girls choose their destination by closing your eyes, to place their finger on Random map !!! although most love Barcelona, they have so much opportunity to travel it is unrealistic to ask them to stay ....

Oh, I agree. I was very surprised (but very pleased) that Kamila had even come back. I know they are all world travelers. I just thought that maybe there might be some exceptions since Barcelona is so popular.

I actually like the regular rotation of getting to see new girls every few months.

As many have said, things do typically get less interesting (or boring) the longer they stay. Kamila was the exception for me. I could just look at that girl and start to smile.  :)